Waking Up In Weird Places...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost the exact same. My girlfriend has told me I've woken her up in my sleep to explain the importance of the Laplace Transform and Fourier Analysis in electrical engineering and I forget the number of times I've dreamt about work. Nothing unusual just a regular day at work

My chef mate has done the same before; she woke up her partner in a panic one night because she couldn't find the 'lamb forelegs' she needed to fillet, and apparently she was going to get fired if she didn't do it now.

I have a bad habit of throwing my partner out of bed because of a snake or spider in the bed. I'll push her off the bed onto the floor, start pulling the doona and sheets off the bed, throwing pillows looking for it. It can take her up to 10 mins to snap me out of it, as when i cant find it in the bed i start tearing the house apart looking for it. I have woken our 4 kids up on a few occasions and the first couple they freaked out, now they just laugh at me and the mess :evil:

Also when i was a kid we lived on a 50 acre property and there was a few times i woke up somewhere around the property. But the best/worst one to happen to me was when i was 13-14 i got up in the middle of the night, got dressed in my school uniform, went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Put the kettle on, put the bread in my cup, got the toaster out and toasted the tea bag. Thank god for smoke detectors :shock:

once my mum told me I woke her up screaming at someone named puppy about touching my computer and that id burn his house down with cream? ;s

Almost the exact same. My girlfriend has told me I've woken her up in my sleep to explain the importance of the Laplace Transform and Fourier Analysis in electrical engineering and I forget the number of times I've dreamt about work. Nothing unusual just a regular day at work

Do you take drugs? lol

I sleep with my eyes open. I don't sleep walk but i'm reasonably aware of what is going on around me. I've woken up because i've seen people in my house or my dog walking around (i thouhgt he was lion lol). And yeah i sleep talk like achampion too, i've even woken myself up screaming at things.

My sister used to sleep walk/talk. She doesn't speak any languages besides english, but when asleep would have a one sided conversation in her own 'language'.

One night I woke up to hear her giggling in a whisper in the next room, which was really creepy! And at a sleepover when she was about 8 she tried to smother her friend with a giant donkey pillow, freaky kid!

i've been there as well....

I didn't enjoy it there, I was very shy back then and one kid in particular scared me... it was one of the rare times I was happy to get sick so I could go home. I missed out on horse riding though. :(

once my mum told me I woke her up screaming at someone named puppy about touching my computer and that id burn his house down with cream? ;s

That's so funny :D A friend of mine was talking in her sleep once, her mother was on the computer downstairs and my friend was yelling at her telling her to press 9. :lol:

Yeah, my wife talks in her sleep BAD! she woke me up one screaming at me " where is the blue pencil" i ask what blue pecil? " the blue pencil, you had it where is it you b#stArd".

I also woke up inside my doona cover, that was confusing.

I sleepwalk when i'm sick. when i was 9 i had developed diabetes and they didnt discover it for like 6 months so i was sick for months and boy did i do some weird things.

* went to kitchen, asked parents if i could have a glass of water, got a bowl out of the cupboard, got a knife out of the drawer, got the margarine and scooped a massive chunk of it into the bowl, took the bowl and sat on the couch and started eating the margarine with my fingers. at that point, my parents thought it would be funny to wake me up coz theyd been too busy laughing beforehand. EWW!
* would scream at my sister during the night (we shared a room)
* tried to leave the house several times
* mum found me in the pantry rustling aruond one night, when asked what i was doing i told her i needed to go to the toilet but i couldnt find the toilet light switch :) thank god she found me in time!

soon as i got on treatment and got better it all stopped. I still do if im really sick though, like the flu. its quite fun really :)

I shock myself awake all the time, the dreams where im falling are the worse or the ones where theres something in the bed.
I also apparently talk a fair bit in my sleep.
My brother on the other hand was a bad sleep walker growing up.
Highlights i remember are when i had a mate stay over and my brother pissed on his face or he would also regularly pee in various places around the house during his sleep walks.

Funniest thing is when he drank a whole bottle of medicine (as a kid hed eat anything!) apparently he went bananas and
woke my parents because he was hunting chickens in the loungeroom, there were no chicken but the bastard had a spear after that was taken away he had a long meaninful conversation with the cupboard and pillow.
Before apparently thinking i was worth killing...at which stage my dad stopped him.
Luckly i was a heavy sleeper and non of this woke me, was a shock when i woke up climbed down from the top bunk to see my brother gaged and gaff taped to the bed and trying to chew through the tape..lol
Was even funnyer when i could see by his eyes he also had no idea why he was tapped to the bed..

hmm, when i was about 7 i had a dream i was eating breakfast with Green Day (loved them since i was a kid) and in my room there was a plastic toy bowl, i woke up asleep on the floor with my face in the bowl. my sister use to sleep behind her bedroom door so you had to be careful opening it in the mornings

I once had a mate drop a little something in my beer that caused me to go on a bit of a bender i woke up two days later nude and wet on the floor of my parents house 10ks away, not sure how i got there but my car was in the driveway with the grill full of purple flowers and only scattered memories of the previous 48 hrs. Ever seen the HANGOVER, just like that but no as funny.

Haha i had one like that. One time i was asleep on the wood floor and i was dreaming that i was riding a bike. Suddenly i noticed that i hit a rock and was going to fall off. and by instinct i put my foot down onto the ground. Only to realise that i just slammed my leg on hard wood floor of my house. It was really weird, but it sure woke me up .

hahahahahahaha burn there house down with cream oh thats hilarious

Yeah, my wife talks in her sleep BAD! she woke me up one screaming at me " where is the blue pencil" i ask what blue pecil? " the blue pencil, you had it where is it you b#stArd".

I also woke up inside my doona cover, that was confusing.
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahaha weresthe blue pencil oh oh

Last edited:

That's the best one I've seen so far :lol:

I woke up upsidedown in a sleeping bag that confused me I just couldn't work out why it was all black I thought I must have gone bind or something then I realized what was going on then I had to work out how to get out it was so good to see light lol I was like ten :D

My boyfriend is terrible for talking in his sleep or moving around - my favourite was the time that I was woken up by him kicking around under the doona. I asked him what he was doing.... he told me that he was riding his bike. (He had bought his new downhill bike that day). He seemed so happy I felt bad waking him up!

I have a bad habit of throwing my partner out of bed because of a snake or spider in the bed. I'll push her off the bed onto the floor, start pulling the doona and sheets off the bed, throwing pillows looking for it. It can take her up to 10 mins to snap me out of it, as when i cant find it in the bed i start tearing the house apart looking for it. I have woken our 4 kids up on a few occasions and the first couple they freaked out, now they just laugh at me and the mess :evil:

Oh my goodness, I'm not the only one to do this! Spider in the bed, on the roof, on the blinds! I freak out, wake by boyfriend up, rip everything off the bed, and then wake up and get all embarrased! Twice this week so far!

funny stuff...always try and work dreams out ..they can be so real..and you know they were good when your thinking bout them later in the mornning...and then if you can remember then a week later thats even more odd or then if u can remember a dream from over an month thats pretty rare...( only if you have never told anyone..hence we will remember this because it was told to us as a "story" we didnt dream it up haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back