Wallpaper

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

Reaction score
After some rainforest-themed wallpaper for an enclosure, is this stuff still being made?
Ive been searching for a while now..
If anyone knows where it can be found please let me know. Thanks

maybe you could try local petstore you never now they might have what your looking for or maybe an arts an craft store, or if your lazy you can always rip a couple of pages out of a national geographic and use that as a background

Last edited:
maybe you could try local petstore you never now they might have what your lookin for or maybe an arts an craft store or if ya lazy you can alway rip a couple of pages out of a national geographic and use that as a background

Its for an enclosure thats 5ft high by 3 wide, have tried pet stores.
Sezzz i remember there was a specific rain-forest themed one for reptiles, desert themed too. I used to see rolls of it for sale

Sezzz i remember there was a specific rain-forest themed one for reptiles, desert themed too. I used to see rolls of it for sale

my bad lol

im off to get crix soon, i shall have a look aqt what they have for you :)

im off to get crix soon, i shall have a look aqt what they have for you :)
That'd be great. If you can have a look to see whether there is any vertical stuff or whether it joins up when pieces are put together.
My local shop doesn't have any.

I have some for my reptile enclosure. If you buy enough of it it would be able to used for your enclosure. View attachment 275901This is my mertens water monitor enclosure, I hope this is what your talking about. This is not aquarium backing paper.

Last edited:
I have some for my reptile enclosure. I bought it from 'living jungle' it is located in sunshine VIC. If you buy enough of it it should be able to use for your enclosure. View attachment 275901This is my mertens water monitor enclosure, I hope this is what your talking about. This is not aquarium backing paper.
Attachment wont work, will head over to sunshine if its the stuff im after.

I don't think I was allowed to say that so it will be edited out. I will try to upload the pic again so you can see what I have.

Last edited:
I don't think I was allowed to say that so it will be edited out. I will try to upload the pic again so you can see what I have.

You are permitted to mention Sponsors in the forum, just not non-sponsors. The reason for this is because Sponsors pay a premium to advertise on the site and it is hardly fair on them if competitors get free advertising.

Hard to see but its the right stuff.
I just refuse to fork out hundreds on a fake rock background, and NO dont mention to make my own. Been there done that.

Me too but I need the time to work with my animals and not on backgrounds.

- - - Updated - - -

You are permitted to mention Sponsors in the forum, just not non-sponsors. The reason for this is because Sponsors pay a premium to advertise on the site and it is hardly fair on them if competitors get free advertising.

Yes but I'm not sure if they are sponsored by APS.

I paint my own backgrounds....just get a big slab of cardboard of paper and paint whatever background you want!

The petshops here in SA still sell the big roles and teh small aquarium backgrounds but they charge you heaps for it. I might as well just print one off of Google Images :lol:

Hey just thought I might add that from my experience the backing should be placed on the outside of the tank because what will often happen is your reps will crawl up behind it, I have tried partly submerging the backing in substrate but my merten's water monitor constantly dug a ditch so that he could get behind it, I assume this would be the same for other monitors. I say that reptiles getting behind backing would not be a problem with some small species but large species may brake the backing as they squeeze behind it.

Its for a pair of boydii, in this enclosure i doubt they will get behind it if i stick it in properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back