• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Male Rat. Super Rat.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
061216-chengdu-64-rat-thumb.jpg

Still looking

Thats not any type of food ive ever fed or grown before you maybe need to take cooking lessons :) or perhaps find another feeder source.LOL.

Ok how big a male are you after ive got some producing 15 plus pups at a time and weighing about 500grams Ill be in and around Caboolture this weekend.

15 plus 500gs will do the job. Caboolture.....ummmm...........bit tooo far I reckon for a drive...but......maybe someones coming down from their to the goldcoast? Unless you have any other ideas, I will put up the word and see if anyone is doing a trip. Do you want to sell more? Might be an incentive for someone.......
When do you need to know by?

Most rats have large litters when young
I dont keep females after 18 months or males after 6 months
Like all males they are super when young :) (said with tongue in cheek)
Sandee :)

You are right sandee my males are only 3 to 6 months old but Stewart is nearly 2 and he's just produced 130 babies out of 8 females, and he only had 2 days with the girls :)The males I have for sale are all his sons and have been proven to produce large litters.I have about 10 boys that Id be prepared to sell some are fully grown being 5 to 6 months old and others are only half grown.Ill be in caboolture on saturday .

Attachments

• Stewart.JPG
    Stewart.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 16
The male shouldnt have anything to do with how big the litter is. Although if it was from a big litter its female babies might produce larger litters also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back