• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: MITES

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulweaver

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hey,

I am after some mites, half a dozen or so, what ever someone can supply.

Does not matter if they are dead or alive, but prefer dead.

Mites will need to be sent in a sandwich bag, that is lock tight sealable, so there are no escapes.

I know not all people will want to advertise they have mites, so if you pm me, i will make sure it is kept between myself and the person with mites.

so send us a pm if you can help

cheers

SW

Yeh Id like to know too.
Possibly for some type of study or research?

ive been avoiding reading this post for a while but i just couldnt help myself it finally got to me :p

well sorry dont have any available i sold my last lot yesterday.......
haha only kidding

but i am now curious as to why you are after them im guessing its for some form of research

souly i would love to help but i dont have any to give you but i will try and get some for you
to help you out..........if you go to some pet shops they will have some but they wont be cheap.........lol.

Yes it is research, the mites would be sent to my work address, and never taken to my houes to avoid being intorduced to the snakes.

which would also mean i need to know how many are being sent so i can account for them all.

so hope that answers the question

I little bird told me there was some at the Vic herp show......i suggest u try there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back