WANTED: Photo of a Kimberley tristis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephrurus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have, or have access to or even know the whereabouts of a photo of a Varanus tristis from the kimberley region? Photos of northern WA or Western NT animals would probably be helpful.

If so, I'd like a look! i don't want to use it in any publication or anything like that, i'd just like a look. Post it on here if you like. If you've encountered them on your travels and have taken a picture, I'd like to see it. If you've got animals that have "originated" from that region, a pic of them would be good as well!

All the best,

-H

Sorry to say mate that i dont have any...If you had of asked a couple of weeks earlier i could have got some...I just moved back to Perth after living up there for the past 3 years...

Regards...
Ash...

Thats too bad, Hopefully someone else will come good. Otherwise I'll post some photos you can have a look at.

-H

Glauerti%20-%201.JPG

id like to see your photos Nephrurus

I'd like some of your pin stripe womas Tristis :)

I'm writing a field trip report as we speak!

-H

Google? I came across many pics when I googled Varanus tristis .. but perhas they are the wrong monitor.

Sorry mate, havent got that far yet. Could probably ask a friend to take some pics of a Pilbara animal if your keen though.

Jordan

its a black headed monitor

Attachments

• 108_0807.JPG
    108_0807.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 109
A pilbara animal would be good..... not the best, but close enough i reckon ;)

If you could email that to me, it would be grand!

-H

thats a very nice tristis from the pilbara, im very interested in what the adults look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back