• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted- red bellied short necked turtle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

isabella_w

Reaction score
hey guys im looking for a red bellied short necked turtle or any kind of turtle that will only grow to be small in size like this one.

cheers.

member of this website expansa1 to be exact.

They are called
Common Name: Painted Turtle
Scientific Name: Emydura Subglobosa Subglobosa
Theyre no such thing as a nice small turtle. All the species you can keep on your license all grow to at least 20cm in shell length, these painted turts average 20-30cm in shell length. Heres a picture of one of mine. I got all mine from Expansa1 aswell (his name is Craig). A nice red one like this will set you back $200 a turtle. There are sometimes orange bellied, brown bellied and yellow bellied ones aswell. The duller ones are alittle cheaper generally. As hatchling their colour is very vibrant and it does fade as they get older (not a great deal though, theyre still very colourful). Expansa1 is the best one to talk to, he knows his stuff and breeds the best of the best. If you need any help feel free to pm. Good Luck!

Attachments

• Painted Red turt.jpg
    Painted Red turt.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 279
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back