• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED Scorpions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScorpionKing

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am the scorpionking, I have many Australian species of scorpions that I have Successfully breed in capitivity over the last 10 years...

IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT WANTS TO SELL OR DISPOSE OF ANY SPECIES OF SCORPIONS PLEASE PM ME!

Thank you..

There are few local spcies in that area - Frankson -

Is ther any chance of a pic...?

I'm looking to expand my collection..... if you can provide pics I'll look into buying some off you..!

Thank you very much ashma07.......

Is there any one else from more northern or inland states that can help...!

i get alot of what we call "bark scorpians" up here,,dont know if that is there exact name..
but if your in melbourne it might be a little far to send

nope I am in Newcastle, so not that far from golds coast,

BARK SCORPIONS - liocheles waigiensis is a very common species for that area,,,!
Forest Scorpions......!

or Urodacus Manacatus?

najanaja.....Can you please send a pic...?

It seems weird being able to take them out of the bush, but i guess the tough laws arnt in place for insects and arachnids.

grimbeny.......

I am not the type of person to encourage ANY native species, reptile, amphibian or anything , to be caught from the wild and brought into capitvity...unless it is for conservation or research intrest..... SO DO NOT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY....!

DO NOT CATCH ANYTHING FROM THE WILD AND CALL IT YOUR PET>>>! as a pet is something that is breed in capivity not caught....

70% of scorpions in Austrailia have not been properly classified or studied as much as reptiles or amphibians.... I am here more for the conservation rather then having them as pets...

Why look over your shoulder to only see the past
Look over your shoulder and live every day like it is your last

Broko

Yeah i spose it could be pretty interesting seeing what is out there, is there much classification of aussie insect species?

next time i go bush i,ll keep an eye out for you.
wont be for a little while,,but if i find them you can have them..
just pay for the postage and there yours

pm me your email details and i,ll keep you imformed

ive got a couple of manicatus and yaschenkoi which could be gravid, i'll let u know wat happens.

scorpions

The name 'bark scorpion' is more commonly used to describe Lychas sp. that can be found in large numbers under bark at certain times of year. Alternatively the Centruroides genus from northern and central america are also referred to as 'bark scorpions'.

What species have you bred 'Scorpionking'? Any obligate burrowers?
Cheers
Jordan

grimbeny.......

I am not the type of person to encourage ANY native species, reptile, amphibian or anything , to be caught from the wild and brought into capitvity...unless it is for conservation or research intrest..... SO DO NOT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY....!

DO NOT CATCH ANYTHING FROM THE WILD AND CALL IT YOUR PET>>>! as a pet is something that is breed in capivity not caught....

70% of scorpions in Austrailia have not been properly classified or studied as much as reptiles or amphibians.... I am here more for the conservation rather then having them as pets...

Why look over your shoulder to only see the past
Look over your shoulder and live every day like it is your last

Broko

then why ask about sending them??
everybody has said they find them no doubt this means in the wild..
if your doing research then go to them and see them in the wild dont steal them
also is your "conservation" done for you or do you have a grant??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back