• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED Scorpions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Life span even though not proven is only short..5 to 7 years.. especially in comparison to other exotics....my turtles will live for 70 my ecelectus will live for 75years....!

Most Urodacus species will take that long to mature and breed. The males might drop off after a couple of seasons as adults, but females can live alot longer. Ive kept U planimanus females for 4 years and they were adults when i caught them. Aussie Buthids do tend to have a shorter life cycle, and smaller batches of young. Most scorpions that die dont do so from old age, its mostly due to the owners continually messing with them or inappropriate housing.

Cheers
Jordan

Hey all, ive noticed there are a few scorp breeders here why dont we start one thread or just use this one, where everyone can list the scorps they currently have, which ones are gravid, and which ones are for sale or will be for sale when they come of age. just to make it easyer for people to find the species they are looking for
because ive noticed people asking for different species everywhere and not having much luck. just a thought. cheers.

Andrew

hey
yea make a new thread
sounds good
thanks
brad
they should make a seprate forum for insects :eg scorpions and spiders

i currently have one Urodacus Yaschenkoi which i think is a female, (i think i need a magnifying glass to see if the genital operculum is split or not), when i find out ill be looking for a mate.

and one Urodacus Planimanus coming in on wednesday =D

ive got wat they call in pet shops rainforest scorpions there r about 7 5cm long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back