WARNING For People Lending Snakes As Breeding Loans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG YAY!! I'm so happy for you guys :D
Even in bad condition, at least they're now with people who will give them what they need. It's still a shame it had come to a road trip for that to happen, but at least they're finally home.
Congrats!

**** yer!!!!! Im so so happy to here this!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOO!!!!!! Im going to have a drink or 2 4 you both in a sec!! YA!!! this made my week!!! :D:D:D

thats the BEST news I've had in a long time :D congrats wayne and leanne
Im so happy for you guys.. have a great weekend and will talk soon. :D

did they only give back the 4 that were your's, or did you end up getting all of them ?

Great news guys- goes to show what dedication and sheer bloody-mindedness can accomplish!

Really happy to hear you got them back guys, good on you for not giving up & I hope you gave the bunch of clowns a serve on your way out the door....

Great news,
Bit of bugger that you won't loan now. I heard that you had some nice snakes & I was going to ask for a breeding loan LOL.

Top stuff & keep smilling.
Cheers
Ian

Fantastic news! I've been checking back periodically to see the progress you've made with all of this. I'm so glad you've got your snakes back and I really do think this will serve as a warning for others. It's a shame that it took as long as it did, but at least the outcome is somewhat positive.

I will be thinking twice in future about donating to wildlife organisations after reading along here. I know the majority of them may be fantastic, but this is a perfect demonstration of just how little power and care they have when it comes to the legal side of an animal's welfare. There are other ways to support them without giving money, thankfully!

Take care of yourselves and all the best with the recovery of your animals.

/cheer!

congrats on getting your property back, i would say some heads started to roll

Fantastic news! I've been checking back periodically to see the progress you've made with all of this. I'm so glad you've got your snakes back and I really do think this will serve as a warning for others. It's a shame that it took as long as it did, but at least the outcome is somewhat positive.

I will be thinking twice in future about donating to wildlife organisations after reading along here. I know the majority of them may be fantastic, but this is a perfect demonstration of just how little power and care they have when it comes to the legal side of an animal's welfare. There are other ways to support them without giving money, thankfully!

Take care of yourselves and all the best with the recovery of your animals.

/cheer!

Just a thought that it may serve as a warning or perhaps a wake up to the authorities as well??? Hopefully they might learn something???

Cheers
Ian

Leanne & Wayne

If you would like some rats (free of charge) to get little guys going again just PM me

Cheers
Sandee :)

congrats guys, now go after all involved to get compensation for vet bills, loss of income etc. DECC should be made to pay to bring YOUR reptiles back to the condition they were in before you lent them out

and to the DECC members who read this (i know you do) hold your heads in shame, what you have done is absolutely dispicable, and goes a long way to prove that you are a bunch of morons

Great to hear their are back home and it's gone in your favour. Thanks for keeping us updated :) Time for a cold one or two ;)

YAYYYYY!!! I've got goose bumps on top of goosebumps....Can't tell you how happy I am for you both, if I could make it to your bbq I would show you. Well done to you for hangin in there and fighting for your babies. So glad they are back home with Mummy and Daddy!!!!! Think I'll have a beer to celebrate.

Cheers...Deb

Congratulations Wayne and Leanne!! That's great news, defiantly made my night to know your hard work as paid off! With the love you have shown for your animals on here I'm sure they will be happy and healthy in no time at all!! Even though I'm sure it will be heart breaking to see them in poor condition i hope it won't deter from the joy of your victory :) Congrats again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back