WARNING For People Lending Snakes As Breeding Loans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks gavman, too true and to think we tried helping Gecko in getting her GTP back (which was also under-weight) :rolleyes:

Spiky has a fuller looking tummy now and is looking really good. Two out of the 4 pythons are eating and starting to put some weight back on, but the other two unfortunately refuse to eat, probably because they have been without food for so long and the stress of everything that has happened... but will keep trying different methods to get them eating again.

Now that 3 of them out of 5 are looking a little more photogenic, I will try and get some pics next week :)

I am sorry ,. I didnt meant to offend you both,. that was not my intention.
Wayne, no she didnt fail to mention the AVO,. she obviously had a different story on why she put it in place.

Perhaps I have been gullible but there is no denying there is always 2 sides to the story.

Sorry if I upset you both I will keep my trap shut & I should have contacted you directly.

Apparently shes the one that actually called National Parks to ask them what to do & what was the procedure as the licenced owner no longer lives at the location the animals are being kept & that she didnt even have a licence & they told her under no circumstances was she to release the snakes to anyone until she has been told too otherwise she would be charged?
So she says she was just following orders that were given to her..

I really dont think Wayne and his wife would have got straight to the DECC/National Parks or Police, they would have asked to get them back and she refused. I strongly doubt that she had rung them to ask what to do when the license holder had moved out before they had asked for the snakes back (wayne correct me if im wrong)that's if she had really rung them.
There is no excuse for what has been done and i really dont believe that you are turning to see another side when one of your own reptiles have been put thru all of this!

look,. I dont want to dig my hole deeper & deeper,.
The 'story' she relayed to me was obviously quite believable for me to have swayed my thinking on the whole matter considering (as Wayne has stated) one of my Green trees was tied up in the whole saga.

Like I said... she is very good at what she does!

But either way, we got our animals back and that's all we wanted right from the beginning and it should never of gotten to this stage. You can come up with all the believable excuses you like, but someone that does what he/she has done not only to us, but too all the innocent animals he/she had in such terrible living conditons is nothing but the lowest of scum in my opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back