WARNING For People Lending Snakes As Breeding Loans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats great news wayne and leanne :D I really hope things move quickly for you and and a positive outcome results..
take care guys and stay positive.. any help you guys need or anything.. just ask.. there's plenty of good people on here who will be willing to help in any way possible... cheers

Well thats good, it would be nice to know when you get them back. Hope they come back safe and healthy! :)

WELL DONE!

Good on you for persevering, so glad that this will get sorted out. I would be sweetening up the officers involved to help things along a little faster too.

Hurrah!

What a cruddy situation. I share your worry about the animals if they have not been attended to properly for a month. With luck things will move a little faster now that you have some police on your side.

Make sure you keep records of all conversations with the police and get complaint numbers. That way if the Police dont act you can put in a complaint about the fact they havent acted and you have reference to what has occurred

the Police are the correct people to help you and should help you...often they are reluctant to act because the items stolen are animals and not diamond rings...and nobody was hurt......and the police will often put you off because as was rightly said earlier...they dont want the paperwork....

Hang in there and keep going and remember that if you arent happy you can complain to the level above and then above that !!....just be nice and polite when you inform the police you are not happy with the course of action they are failing to take and that you will complain about them if they dont follow through. I have found this approach works wonders.

Good Luck

let us know how you get on

Last edited:
Hope it all works out . Acts like this disqualify people from being treated as family . Personally I have always solved this sort of thing with a careful blend of psychology and extreme violence .

I am really glad you guys are thinking more positively about the situation and that something is hopefully being done!
I am also glad you changed your mind about not wanting them back :D I know it will be hard in regards to quarantine etc but it is better than never getting them back or never knowing what happened to them, i think that would be hard for me to deal with if i was in this situation.
So are the snakes in nsw then?

it's a sad day when someone sacrifices a relationship for a python of $xxx......very sad.

it's a sad day when someone sacrifices a relationship for a python of $xxx......very sad.

id say its the son thats has 'sacrificed the relationship', even parents can only put up with so much,....

First of all the thief sounds like a goat... Secondly I would Today Tonight them... Not only does it bring the issue to light, it would truly show what a goat this guy is...

Whoever does something like this does not deserve any animals. Let's hope his name gets pasted all over APS so that we all know who he is and can therefore avoid him and not conduct business with him ;) It's a simple solution, and sometimes it works wonders. I don't believe in any form of violence as for me it violates the non-aggression principle. I'd feel like doing something nasty but I would never consider it. I'd just destroy his reputation - that to me is the best punishment because when he needs us we won't be there for him so he will suffer in the end through his own sleaziness.I think the cup of coffee with a few pillowcases on hand would be the best way to do this...but beware, this guy probably doesn't observe the non-aggression principle and doing this does come with a risk of getting harmed. I know it sucks, but if it were me I'd just paste his name everywhere I go and that would be punishment enough...if I can drop by for a coffee that would be nice, but I doubt that will work, I think he knows that you would be there to take the animals.

name them, mate so they don't stitch anyone else.
apologies - shot my mouth off too quickly...

Last edited:
looking through this there are a lot of people who recommend violence (guilty myself- with a word of caution). never new there were so many people here that live in logan, we should all catch up and punch crap out of each other, i can see bogan fights on pay per view :)

seriously, great to see the cops are on board for you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back