Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanharvey1993

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
here are a few pics, I am to lazy to put the all up, so just a few. most of it was found in the national park or west and east of the park.
ugly horrible worm skink, luke loves these :lol:
PA030096.jpg

disabled milii
PA030091.jpg

spotted black, we saw 3 of these, luke found 1, I found one, and mum found 1, spotted black wouldnt sit still for pics, so got 2 shots to post, the were all half though grass clumps so I pulled them out for pics but they just slide away fast, my other full body shots are not going to be posted, luke might have some to post though :lol:
PA040172.jpg

beardie
PA040147.jpg

luke nearly stepped on this nice little yellow faced whip snake, was fast as usual, but sat stiff for pics, even curled up for us :lol:
PA040220.jpg

PA040212.jpg

I found this on a night drive, was the first burtons both me and luke had photographed
PA040273.jpg

PA040277.jpg

nobbi coggeri
PA040193.jpg

we also saw heaps of other geckos, most are just common stuff, and a few more skinks, just ask a species and I will post pics,
we saw
black rock skinks
whites skinks
tree skinks
lerista punctuvata
lerista bouganvilii
worm skink (ugly, although luke loves them :lol:)
morethia boulengeri
copper tails
ctenotus robusta
jackys
beardies
nobbi coggeri
spotted blacks
yellow faceds
marbled geckos
eastern spiny tails
dtellas
bynoes
heaps and heaps and heaps of milii
occelated
1 oedura robusta one night
a burtons
desert tree frogs
perons tree frogs
a blimp frog
crinia..............
and a few more

big collection of photos u got. i like the bearded dragon photo. u post really good photos id like to see more

Whats a "blimp frog"? :)
Thats a good haul at the Warrumbungles, I'd like to head back there. Last time I went it was bone dry and I only got four species of frogs.

Aaron

Haha well I figured it was either a dumerilli or an ornatus. My frog list for that park from a cold and dry Easter long weekend is Crinia parinsignifera, Crinia signifera, Limnodynastes tasmaniensis and Pseudophryne bibroni.

Is that worm skink about to shed or is that a normal colouration?

hey ryan can i plz see some whites skink photos coz i mite b getting some soon

Wow I would love to see milli one day in the wild. I only see canetoads!

Great stuff Ryan, you are getting really good pictures now. Man i have to head up there soon, looks soo good for herping. Im getting bored of the local stuff around here.
Thanks Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back