Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

licky

Reaction score
Waking up to slight sharp snap to the end of my finger, i half awake tried to remove said pain from finger only to have pain slightly increase with each attempt. Now fully awake and wrestling to release my finger i pried this " thing " off my finger and ran to turn on the light. To my suprise I find my woma lying just where my head was on my pillow, now back to my finger, i have left a blood trail from my bed to the light switch. This was when I realised what had just happened, he tried to eat my finger.

He had bloody slid his glass door back then slid out, fell on to the floor made his way up my bookshelf then onto my bed then onto me. Now i have a lock on his enclosure.

Anyone else have had this happen?
Btw i have pictures on my phone but have lost the cord to put them on the computer.

Sneaky little bastard lol never had a snake get out but have heard some good stories. I think yours is the best lol

Lucky you had your pyjamas on, could have been much worse. :D

hahaha definately.
Im so glad that it wasnt any of my bigger pythons though.
The sneaky bastard keeps eye balling me now.

how big would a snake have to actually be to take a human out do any of our aussie snakes get big enough to do it?

lol great i have a coastal if the missus knew this id be shot lol what about bredli?

haha, sounds very typical of a woma, i had same thing happen except it was a spotted python and it bit me on the chin at 4.00am.

you would have to be very unlucky to be strangled by a coastal mate. definately an olive and scrubbie i would think. There have been deaths.

haha, sounds very typical of a woma, i had same thing happen except it was a spotted python and it bit me on the chin at 4.00am.

At least the spotted started at the head first.

ah ok lol gave me a bit of a fright there cos coastals get to what about 12 foot yeah?

haha little bugger. maybe he was hungry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back