Hi guys, So, I was stung by something yesterday afternoon. It was essentially shoo’d away by two people, straight into my leg and stung me as soon as it made impact, then flew off. Stung like buggery but has since ballooned and I’m not sure what I can do to help it. I’ve tried cold packs and paw paw ointment but it just seems to be getting more and more swollen. I also can’t take antihistamines as I’m allergic to them. I’m begrudgingly posting a picture to see if anyone has had a reaction to a sting like this as anything I’ve googled doesn’t look half as bad, other than of course a major allergic reaction. I may not get any responses but I thought I’d give it a go. TIA.