Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

john121

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Wanting to know what people have out there... Pets & Breeders...

**Pics are always good of the animal & enclosures**

1 B&G Jungle, 1 Inland Beardie, 2 Shortneck Turts, 1 Clone Gec (as per signature) however soon to be many more.

Is it alright if I also add my address and where I keep my spare key? :p

very nice callith... yea - u can c wat i got (along the lines of reptiles tht is)...

lol sure Nbates...

sooooo many people have put similar threads up.
just read those insteade of clogging up the forums

This is Eira...my daggy dog:)

Attachments

• Picture 128.jpg
    Picture 128.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 36
Oh yeah i also have a very very very old dog (pic of him in my avatar) and 1 chook and some fish.

well things change motman440 ... Its not cloggin up the forum aye, theres space for everyone:lol:

Nice dog jan... wish we could have a dog, but ive got birds reptiles & everything else lol

not many things change in a week.
i know theres plenty of room i just feel this shouldnt be under the herps section where there can be alot of good information.

1 Stimson Python, 1 Murray Darling Carpet Python, 2 Bredli.

000_0010-8.jpg

000_0008-5.jpg

000_0018-6.jpg

000_0023-4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks John...she is a sweetie and gets along fine with all of my other critters being reptiles, wabbits, birds including one very bossy Quaker parrot!! Oh and the Wallabies but their not quite sure about her;)
And thats my son Matthew holding Chooka as we call her:)

Attachments

• Picture 105.jpg
    Picture 105.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Picture 170.jpg
    Picture 170.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Picture 171.jpg
    Picture 171.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 49
awww tht quaker is sooo cool... Im thinking about getting one, but I have too many pets at the moment lol... Ive got almost 50 birds, and 19 reptiles... not to mention the mice & the fish lol... enough time goes into them lol :D ... but i love them all...

Cant wait till i get my Coastal Pair

she is a year old next month.. not sure on how long.. lol she was the runt of the clutch. and had eating problems

aww... yea i had a love bird which i was hand raising and it was the runt... i was feeding it up, but it just wouldnt grow at all... it sadly passed away around this time last year :( ... I loved it, I wish she survived cause she was just soooo funny lol...

They are soo inquisitive animals lol...

Talking about them, just makes me want a quaker now lol... but I no I shouldnt...

not yet :( , but im gettin a pair of Coastals hjopefully next week - im sooo excited about them...

Im considering gettin a few Spotteds, but im not 100% sure bout them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back