Water dragon pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterrat

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
The lizard is not flash but the setting is ..... I think,
i-HPPK8Hk-M.jpg

i-bZQNwPM-M.jpg

i think the lizard is flash :) i dont know what it is but water dragons have something cool about them...

I think they're one of the most underrated lizards in Australia. Because they are so common on the east coast, people here take them for granted. People in SW WA would be delighted to have such a large, spectacular and conspicuous lizard as part of their local herpetofauna. Here in Port Macquarie, in tidal creeks in the town itself, you can see at least a dozen in a morning's walk. The large males in particular are simply spectacular.

Jamie

Canon 400mm f2.8 yes, the bokeh is like a watercolour painting.
The same on this image:

h23-M.jpg

That pic of the croc is stunning, Michael!

Any chance you can email me a larger photo to use as a PC background?

Let me know...

Cheers, Sam

Love my water Dragon. been working hard to tame him up. eats a ****load and is about double the size that i got him 9 months ago.
IMG_0050.jpg

This is Lexi. She is getting very tame, jumps onto my arm. Still skitz's out every now and then.
uploadEWD.jpg

Not quite as good as your pics Michael but both creatures in one.

Attachments

• IMG_3873.jpg
    IMG_3873.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 111
waterrat, they're absolutely awsome photo's of the eastern. Can't get much better than that!!!!!!!!!

Thank you whyme and also thanks to my friend who lent me this fantastic lens.

Not quite as good as your pics Michael but both creatures in one.

I nearly went blind trying to find the dragon haha. Is this at Australia Zoo? The place is crawling with water dragons and I enjoyed them almost more than the actual exhibits.

there's no doubt the quality of the photo!
so what was your lighting set up (if there was any)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back