Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like keeping them or trying to miss them with the car out west in wet weather?

there was some for sale on reptiles downunder not solong ago. i think the seller was mr squamata. maybe try and get in contact with him.

Yer i was at his house the other day :p I got my chloris off him. Very nice guy:)
I should be getting some off him soon when they get out of there cacoons.
I was just wondering if anyone else has kept them and any experience with them :). There cool looking frogs.

yeah he is a nice guy and has an awesome setup. i bought some womas off him a few months back. did you see his outdoor monitor cages. VERY VERY impressive. one of the best i have seen.

I only saw his Mitchells Water Monitor set up, is there any more!!
haha Hopefully dealing with him more in the future :)

was it in the BIG outdoor enclosure made out of that cube lock aluminium stuff. it was probably 6m by 4m or so. he had mertens in there as well. i know it was up for sale when i went there (i think he wanted like $800) which would have been an absolute bargain. if i had the room then i would have bought it. would have been awesome for my laceys. and yes i will definately deal with him again. very nice and easy going guy.

yer i was considering his Mitchells but I found a juvi off a mate and Id rather that.
Yer it was the big outdoor enclosure it was coool
I hope my house will be something like that when I'm older and own a house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back