water holding frogs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carinacat

Reaction score
ive got 2 water holding frogs. just wondering if anyone else had any? i would love to find more info on these guys as they arent as comon as green tree frogs and there isnt much info out there. also different deas for there habitat would be great.

oooh, where did you get them? Got pics of them and your setup?

i got them from pails for scales n victoria. they havent got a flash set up coz im not too sure what to do with it yet. havent taken photos yet but can and will do. hopefully post them tomorro for u

WOAH that is SO COOL!!
I wonder if they'll bother exhibiting water holding behaviour in capitivity. Would they need dry/wet enclosure etc etc?

ive got them in a mainly dirt tank. they also have a water bowl but im hoping to get sum ideas on a better set up for them. any ideas anyone? sumone has to have sum?

I don't know if this will help with the Water Holding Frog in the captive arena.. but it might give you some clues. NPW might give you some clues as to where to look for information as well.. afterall, they're the ones that dictate which creatures we are capable of caring for. Any way.. hope you get something out of this link.

:)http://www.epa.sa.gov.au/frogcensus/platy.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back