We have champ

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Congratulation to our young member trivia champion Python_guy44.
Lot of knowledge there.

hey slatey, dont ya mean there is a lot of knowledge in harold cogger's book on reptiles?
just jokn.....well done germ.

lol ackie.... i dont even have any of these famous reptile books. not coggers not weigles nothing lol......

Cool down boys. You are in kids talk. This forum is belong to kids like Steve and poop Fangs and reptile rascal. I hope that i did not upset any of you to calling you children :wink: I had just fun to read all of this. And thinking why this adults arguing in kids forum.
LOL now you all can get in to old slatey here. :p
And anyway this is all Grebs fault

By the way Phyton guy It is ok to use any book or internet for your reserch. You have done well and so the other kids in trivia.

well brodie it was either colubrid q's or scientific/latin names for reptiles :lol: Next time im gonna take you on brodie.

And this time ackie will he judging and then we might get some variety :p

dont lie germ boy, the questions were variety....scientific names, meanings, colubrids, monitors, frogs, pythons ect. just hack it that i kicked ur ****, so i can never call u jeremy again it germ boy all the time and u arent allowed to get angry, that was the deal :)
ps- ya dont get lag on msn germboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back