Weird

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drake84

Not so new Member
Reaction score
My normally placid and chilled 1 year old Woma just bit me and constricted my hand... It was completely weird cause the bite came out of no where, it was like his mouth was near my hand and he just opened up, didn't even break the skin and let go and constricted my hand... Didn't know what to do so I ran him under the tap and he didn't seem to care, I ended up having to pretty much shake him off... Does this seem odd to anyone else? I had washed my hands before touching him as always and took him out and put him on my bed & barely touched him cause I was busy cleaning out the poo he had left me while I was away for work...

Should I be wary next time I handle him or do you think it is just a weird once-off kind of thing? It hasn't even been a week since he ate and it was a huge meal cause I moved him up a food size...

Ok, so pretty sure feeding him is unanimous :) The constriction was odd though, not fast like he does his food, it was kind of slow, controlled and meticulous... I am off to get him some more food right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back