Well Deserved Congratulations to Australia Reptile Park

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think fearherdale got one aswell

Great news for The Reptile Park, I have been going every few years since I was about 8? ( I am now 61) I remember the old park at Gosford and crawling inside the dinosaur and getting freaked out by the bats that lived inside it.
[doublepost=1543391844,1543384550][/doublepost]
I think fearherdale got one aswell
I think Featherdale will suffer in the long term because of the new Western Sydney Zoo which is just around the corner.Featherdale was offered the opportunity to operate it but declined. Featherdale is (or was) owned by Hoyts which was owned by a Japanese company which brought bus loads of Japanese tourists to the park.So I don't know how this will work out in the future.

Last edited:
I do not think it will affect the number of tourists as much as if affects locals, why? Tourists 90% of the time come to see australian animals. Featherdale has the largest collection and the biggest name for itself.

I’m sure the new zoo said something about making plans with Featherdale to only have a small number of australian animals as they were unaware FD had the land in their sights but the local council or whatever took money over first come first serve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back