Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bennynkhiara

Reaction score
hi all. just wondering what your reptiles name is and if there is any reason for this. i recently got two snakes. a darwin for the mrs and a jungle for me. the mrs called hers SAM (just coz) and says its a good name. yet i had to go through 40+ until she agreed on DIMIT. think you should guess why?! :) i also have a dog named DOZZA. not coz he is built like a bulldozzer (he is) but because when i got him as a pup he was a dozzer when he fell asleep every 5-10 steps :) ho w bout you guys?

my beardies are sasquatch and gizmo, i named sasquatch because he has always been a lot bigger than gizmo (and the rest of his siblings)
and i named gizmo because he was a crazy midget and ran around eating everything, i also watched gremlins and though "ah"

my first snake(coastal carpet) is called sabo named after the skid row guitarist snake sabo and my jungle is named steve after the great man himself!:)

My diamond is called "Checkers" suits its pattern, my bredli is called "hooch" people that watch scrubs should know "hooch is crazy" he is nuts so the name fits well

my stimmie's name is Keiko which is japanese for 'beloved' or 'the loved one'

yoda my beardie got his name coz he was scrawney and wrinkley and looked wise

hi all. just wondering what your reptiles name is and if there is any reason for this. i recently got two snakes. a darwin for the mrs and a jungle for me. the mrs called hers SAM (just coz) and says its a good name. yet i had to go through 40+ until she agreed on DIMIT. think you should guess why?! :) i also have a dog named DOZZA. not coz he is built like a bulldozzer (he is) but because when i got him as a pup he was a dozzer when he fell asleep every 5-10 steps :) ho w bout you guys?

Is his name DIMIT cos he's crazy? lol.

I named mine after designer labels, Hugo, Gucci, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana.

I like the names and I'm pretty lazy so I figured, if I went with a theme type name, it makes it easier to name the next ones lol.

My olive is named ... Olly lol my diamond is name Tilly cuz my girlfriend liked the name tilly ... My roughie is named tink cuz she's small and my black head is named Stan ... For no reason lol

My Bluey's name is Dash because she can sprint if she wants to very quick but she's always nice and relaxed.

My beardie's name is Bowser because when he puffs up he looks like Bowser off Mario.

Bluey's name is Rajkumar... I was looking at God's names and then I looked at some Indian God names, and dad goes 'Why not Rajkumar? It's an Indian name.'
My frogs are Ukko and Phonoi.
Ukko... ' a god of sky, weather, crops (harvest) and other natural things.'
Phonoi - the spirits of slaughter.

I was thinking Dimit, cos he was the opposite to Timid lol

Awesome thread, I have been struggling to name mine, my stimi has such a beautiful calm nature, and I'm still getting to know my coastal, was thinking about going with Apollo for the stimi because he was the god of music, medicine and a few other things, so the description of the god sounded nice and kinda fitting but the name I don't feel is right.. Still thinking :-( ...

my md is named thorn because when we got her, we asked my 4 yr old daughter what we should call her and she replied "pythorn" so we shortened it to thorn. she can now say python properly! my next snake will be called boa fett (if it is a male) simply because i am a star wars nerd!

my two female beardies have had a few names due to a 3yo daughter picking and changing but chose gracie and piper, so the names stuck

I've generally chosen names from tv shows.when it comes to my reptiles.
Ralph - Simpsons, Penny - Big Bang, Ellie-Mae - Hillbillies, Maverick- Top Gun, Elvira - no idea where I got that from! :p
Also my 2 new additions yesterday, Wilma & Betty!

I was thinking Dimit, cos he was the opposite to Timid lol

yeah sorry that is how i meant to explain it. he is the oppisate to timid so i reversed it. hoping he handles better with age and the name becomes just a name. but he is a jungle so wont hold my breath.

My blonde spotted female, Lizzie cause my son named her, my spotted female, cause when I got her we didn't know what she was so I named her Phoenix, my B & G jungle was Ninja at the breeders, so the name stayed, she was very dark hence the name.

Boof Short for Boofhead the Blackhead
Luna because looks like the full moon when coiled up
Dewa because has these amazing eyes and Dewa is Bahasa for soul
Biru Blue chondro biru is blue in Bahasa
Damai means peace in bahasa
Sanca means python in bahasa
Butt got a head like a sucked in sandshoe so seemed appropriate
Sable nearly jet black with glorious shine
Kama chondro with great vibes
Snowflake chondro sprinkled with white dots
Cinta means love in Bahasa and this one hates everybody
Honey because shes just toooo sweet