Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pet Bird Eating Spider roughly about the size of my hand and very hairy, but when i was camping and saw a huntsman about half a metre away from me in the toilet I could not breathe.... :\

Scrub itch! It is the worse insect of all, green tree ants suck b---s too.

I find it extremely funny sometimes. I have 2 snakes and bred mice for a period of time. However I myself am terrified of bugs, grasshoppers and just about any flying insect (apart from flies though) LOL. I also absolutley hate cane toads, I will refuse to enter through my front door if one is sitting in front of my screen door. Generally, my dad has to come down and get rid of it for me. It is even more embarassing to say this when I have just graduated from university with a teaching degree and have to convince kids in the classroom to help remove bugs sometimes.

Last edited:
Oh and add Chiggers to my list...Those thing( they are relatives of ticks) are AWFUL...absolutely horrible
They don't spread diseases as far as I know but they itch like hell

The mite/tick family needs to just gtfo and leave this earth. They are completely useless things.

And don't give me that "if they are here they obviously play an important role in the ecosystem" garbage...Their here because they are very good at what they do. Their are many ticks because they are very good at surviving...not because they play this valuable role in the ecosystem...The planet we live on is a very random place..assuming something exists because it has to for the sake of the big picture is ignorant imo.

"So death for the tick comes from starvation, dehydration, egg-laying, or old age, rather than from predation. We don't seem to have any natural allies in tick control. It's not well known what kind of animal eats ticks, though the larvae are vulnerable to fungi. Dr. Fish scornfully dismissed the guinea hen as a form of pest control—"a Christie Brinkley-ism." (The former model advocates buying a flock of the cackling black-and-white birds to clear your yard of ticks.)"

A Tick's Life

Death to them all

Last edited:
i hate rhinocerous beetles, cane beetles, stink beetles, just about any beetle if it lands on me, sharks well just scared of swimming with them would be happy to have one in an aquarium. dont like cats evil critters, dont like crossbred dogs, flying foxes, dingos (they stole ma baby), wild venomous snakes, younger siblings, paralysis ticks, killer whales... i could go on but thattle do =) oh i dont like donkeys

Why dont you like flying foxes Oscar. They are so cute:D

Attachments

• IMG_1956.jpg
    IMG_1956.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 142
Cows, horses, spiders and sharks. I cant stand sharks, i get so scared when im surfing :/

They're very intelligent to, we've only had this one a little longer than a week and he's exremely friendly and eats like a pig:)

Attachments

• IMG_1855.jpg
    IMG_1855.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 155
Agreed:

work.3215327.2.mtd,375x360,n,s,V2hvIHNhaWQgcGlncyBjYW4ndCBmbHk_,ffffff.jpg

and

work.2328080.6.mtd,375x360,n,s,QmFieSBGbHlpbmcgRm94IC0gQmF0IFJlYWNoIENlbnRyZSAtIEt1cmFuZGEgLSBRdWVlbnNsYW5kIC0gQXVzdHJhbGlh,ffffff.jpg

Very cute Slim6y.
I really don't get why people dislike them so much. If it came to flying foxes or horses I know which I would chose besides, Australia is suppose to have flying foxes not horses. And how many deaths are from horses compared to flying foxes as well.

I hate these chinese crested so called dogs and always have and always will they are the most hideous things iv ever seen and i don't even want to touch them cos my hand could rot off!!!!! What kind of people in their right mind would breed and want these things.......:?:?:?
Pfft they are cute!

I dunno if anyone's posted something like this before, they probably have but I don't care :) I want to know what animals you people do not like :D
For whatever reason !

I don't like bees( they are my number one phobia), wasps, flys..... basically anything that flies and has no problem getting in my personal space.
Apart from that I'm sweet with anything.. except maybe some hairy spiders... hmmm :oops:

That's funny (not that your phobia's) but that you word it hairy spiders.
My phobia is Hairy Spiders, I'm fine with Red Backs, but Huntsman, Wolf Spiders, Bird Eating etc all freak me out, I've gotten worse over the past 2 years :?

Hope one day to get over it as my partner loves the country and going field herping where said spiders grow GIGANTIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back