Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cute Slim6y.
I really don't get why people dislike them so much. If it came to flying foxes or horses I know which I would chose besides, Australia is suppose to have flying foxes not horses. And how many deaths are from horses compared to flying foxes as well.
What you mean deaths? Do those things attack people or something?? :shock:

What you mean deaths? Do those things attack people or something?? :shock:

No they don't attack people, I was just referring to people who think they a big horrible things cause of the Hendra Virus, it is passed onto horses & then there is a possibility of it passing onto humans from the horses.

Humans

Kids under 1, they whine and stuff. Toddlers and up are cool, though.

Not a big fan of cats (big ones not included)

Ticks

Pretty much it. I LOVE all animals basically.

No idea how someone couldn't like a dog, like a few people in this thread have said. It seems very strange to me... A life without a dog would be very boring I think.

Humans

Kids under 1, they whine and stuff. Toddlers and up are cool, though.

Not a big fan of cats (big ones not included)

Ticks

Pretty much it. I LOVE all animals basically.

No idea how someone couldn't like a dog, like a few people in this thread have said. It seems very strange to me... A life without a dog would be very boring I think.

You love mosquitoes, sandflies and the like?

I agree 100 percent on the canine part...Live is not the same without a dog.

Last edited:
I hate the big muscovy duck that grabbed me by the sweets and held on
when i was tailing a tigersnake in the ducks cage a couple of years ago.
Would have made great Youtube now though, lol.
I also hate the red heeler that sank its teeth into my calf when i walked up the wrong driveway.
Also could have been a funny video..

Thats a really strange phobia... has anything to do with fish in the past happened to you? You realise when your snorkelling they wont come near you right? Im not making fun of you, its just an interesting fear to have and one I havent heard before.

Can't think of anything... perhaps there is some suppressed memory though? I used to go fishing and sailing a lot as a kid during school holidays, and I remember when I was very young I loved to eat calamari, so I don't know when it all changed. I remember the first time I ever went snorkelling, it was at Christmas Island and the guy at the post office told us it was breeding season for trumpet fish and if you went too close they'd take a chunk out of your leg. It's possible the 'phobia' started, as I don't remember needing a snorkelling buddy prior to this. But I know I wasn't eating seafood at this time. No worries - didn't take it as an an insult. Yea I know they won't come near me! - still **** scared :(

Zombie thread!!!:)
I agree with you pigdog, Emus are god-awful, should be shot on sight. That creepy noise they make scares the crap out of me.
And pelicans, with their giant beaks and creepy eyes.
And camels, they're just evil.
And I have recently discovered I actively hate pigs, especially miniature ones. My sister has one, it's the most awful, obstinate little assface. They're the only domesticated animal that I know of that not only will use all of its intelligence against you, but straight up does not care if you're mad at it. I'm not kidding. Once I dropped some meat on the floor, and I actually kicked him to get him away from it because apparently you can't feed pigs meat but he wouldn't leave it alone. He didn't even move.

humans, leeches, cockroaches, ticks, ants, mozzies, cats, dogs, humans, muppets, mongrels, the people i went to school with, ex work colleagues, parasites, humans, customers.... yeah that's enough for today

haha oh yeah... chimps :lol: how random... actually i dislike feeding time for my lizards.. i won't touch the crickets with my hands.. i calm them down in the fridge then i use tweezers LOL... and if they jump on me god almighty the whole neighbourhoods knows about it
Bwahahaha! I can just imagine that! tehe

humans worst of all, then would be roaches, flys, mozzies, maggots, leeches ect

I dont like introduced pest animals that overun and take over, especially the ones in Australia.
I absolutely HATE cats because of their appetite for anything they can eat and kill, and makes me sick the amount of reptiles, frogs and small marsupials and native rodents they consume. They have contributed to the extinction and decline in many native animals.
I HATE foxes for the same reason, they are partly responsible for wiping out many native mammals.
HATE Rabbits and Cane Toads.
Cats should'nt be allowed to be kept within a certain distance from any national park or wildlife reserve, I would like to see them banned altogether throughout the country but that would be difficult to achieve. The feral cats in Australia too are evolving to become large and strong and therefore other medium-sized mammals will be included in their diet, which will lead to further declines and extinctions of other species.
Australia has the worst track record for mammal extinctions in the world, and many others are becoming endangered largely because of these main introduced predators.

I get what you're saying about cats in a way. Although don't get me wrong I absolutely love them! I have a little boy from a rescue place in Victoria. He is the cutest thing. Like a tabby but different shades of grey. He wouldn't hurt a fly! (actually that's not true he does like the flies.) However he is soo gentle and would never take on an animal bigger than maybe double his paw size! Of course he defends himself but if he can avoid it, he will! such beauty

humans, leeches, cockroaches, ticks, ants, mozzies, cats, dogs, humans, muppets, mongrels, the people i went to school with, ex work colleagues, parasites, humans, customers.... yeah that's enough for today
you sound mad at the world ;) why do you hate customers , i bet that leaves them wanting to come back in a hurry , everyone loves the angry cashier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back