Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you sound mad at the world ;) why do you hate customers , i bet that leaves them wanting to come back in a hurry , everyone loves the angry cashier

Hun if you had some of my customers you'd join me in the mashing of our heads against the wall! I'm not angry to their face tho if the camera had sound you'd know what I say when they have left! and when you serve 400 to 500 people in a day you try to stay cheery on the inside... a smile can be pasted on

EMUS !!!!!!! they creep me the f*@# out , IMO no ****ing bird should get that big

Back in the old days the ARP had a "gay male" emu that would try and hump you as soon as you got into it's pen. I have never seen Emus the same way since.

Zombie thread!!!:)
I agree with you pigdog, Emus are god-awful, should be shot on sight. That creepy noise they make scares the crap out of me.
And pelicans, with their giant beaks and creepy eyes.
And camels, they're just evil.
And I have recently discovered I actively hate pigs, especially miniature ones. My sister has one, it's the most awful, obstinate little assface. They're the only domesticated animal that I know of that not only will use all of its intelligence against you, but straight up does not care if you're mad at it. I'm not kidding. Once I dropped some meat on the floor, and I actually kicked him to get him away from it because apparently you can't feed pigs meat but he wouldn't leave it alone. He didn't even move.

yes that god damn sound of hell :( my misses pays me out every time we go to a zoo or wildlife park , everything is all sweet then bam emus everywhere , all you can see is a heavily tattooed man running and whimpering like a little girl lol

Cats - especially my housemates kitten - it gets real tempting lo leave an enclosure open sometimes...

And endangered or not, I don't really care for orangutans, whales or elephants. They're wierd lookin' and I just don't see much special about them... : P

" dogs " being bitten when riding a scooter aged 5 could be the reason :evil:

Dont know if anyone mentioned Box and Irakangi Jellyfish yet
But they definitely give me the heebejeebies when I see them

After having a huntsman launch itself at me from several feet away (and landing on my chest), I would have to say spiders are now on most hated list.

i agree with a couple of others cats are number 1 hate they kill so much wildlife and the smell i cant stand

Cats. Some cat owners do the right thing but they are a very small minority.

They shouldn't be here. Too late now but.

Green Ants... They synchronize their attacks.. until there is 200 on you and all up your pants and down your shirt, then they go on a rampage

Green Ants... They synchronize their attacks.. until there is 200 on you and all up your pants and down your shirt, then they go on a rampage
agreed , i once unknowingly stood ontop of one of their nest , at least i think it was because before i knew it i was covered , never had an allergic reaction from them but this time i swelled up like a ballon on pretty much every limb , god sent a flood upon their nest in the form of a hose after that

agreed , i once unknowingly stood ontop of one of their nest , at least i think it was because before i knew it i was covered , never had an allergic reaction from them but this time i swelled up like a ballon on pretty much every limb , god sent a flood upon their nest in the form of a hose after that

Ah that sucks, I'm not allergic either, but it happens to me probably once a week :|

the only reason I am NOT looking forward to visiting my mother in FNQ and she will find something in the garden up a tree that needs attention :evil:

" dogs " being bitten when riding a scooter aged 5 could be the reason :evil:

haha, I went the other way. When I was about 4 I was bitten on the wrist by my cousin's dog while in america. The dog had been in a car accident and I was harassing it, so i got what I deserved, but still needed a trip to the hospital and I've still got the scar. Funnily enough, the only thing I was concerned about was that I didn't want the dog to get in trouble, because I knew I'd been doing the wrong thing. When we got back home, my mum thought we'd better get a little dog because she didn't want me to be scared of dogs. I now have 3 big ones of my own, and will get more when I get more land!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back