What are peoples views on these???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinoy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I found this site ages ago and thought some of the snakes looked pretty cool.

I can appreciate a beautiful snake regardless how it came to be but I'm just not sure how I feel about these ones.

What do you guys think?

Mesozoic Reptiles - Hybrid Snakes & More

Cheers
Pinoy

They are stunning colored snakes, and if I did live where they legally could be kept I would not mind having some. And did yOu see how cheap some of them are!

I'm not a big fan of milk snakes, and most of them on that site look very milk snake..ish....

although in saying that, if I lived in the US, and with those prices, I would probably get one or two...

personally dislike man made hybrids, whatever the reason, just no.

color wise love the kingsnake/milksnake family, so i do like em although some of the albinos look downright scary

although i love the colours they look to fake.. to artificial for my liking. id take my womas over them.

As beautiful as some hybrids look, I wish people could just respect the natural beauty of animals without meedling with there genes. I think we are lucky to live in a country where people work so hard to keep bloodlines pure and hybridisation isnt that huge over here yet.

People to whom natural beauty becomes no longer desirable entity, are no longer naturalists. With the urge to surpass nature, they become creators of the unnatural. Does it mean a step into a higher level or lower level?
I guess it depends who is the judge.

They look like colourful worms IMO lolly snakes ;)
I'd prefer something that actually looks like a real wild snake

I am not into brids, but new morphs and colors are great for the pet/reptile trade.

Last edited:
Some are actually nice, but id probably prefer ozzie snakes then them plastic looking snakes.

Hybrids are cool and all but why does the site have to name the colour morph when they're talking about the mixes?

All the colour varieties remind me of Koi fish for some reason...don't mind the patterns and colours, but not a fan of the snakes. I'll stick with awesome Aussie pythons thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back