What camera to get?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i use a Canon 650d with i bought a couple months back it cost $518 for the body and i didnt get the kit lenses but a standard 50mm f1.8 lens which cost $99 ,and it gets great results,there is a 700d coming out in a couple of weeks but is almost the same as 650d only very minor changes

must be a user error. I get one every new model and never had a problem yet. And that's taking them to work on mine sites as well as camping, cycling, bush walking even swimming with my h20 audio cover.

nope just plain old unlucky, never droped one and only used it for calls and txt they have been work phones. every iphone I had died due to program falts, freezing, turning its self off and not being able to turn on ect...good customer service tho everytime I came back they just gave me a new one, my Iphone 5 lasted around 3 days befor it decided not to turn off and not back on. they gave me store credit on that one. iv had this samsung for several months and its outlasted any of my iphones.
they both got nothin on my personal mobile old faithful nokia housebrick Iv had nearly 10yrs

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I must be bucking the trend. I am looking at buying a Nikon and dislike apple.
Majority of my friends and family have Iphones. A lot have had problems with them.

My best friend had one for two days before it stopped sending text messages and couldn't make phone calls. The next day it turned itself off and wouldn't turn on. She did get a replacement straight away though. Whereas, my HTC I've had for over two years and it works almost like new with only a bit of lag every once and a while. I've dropped it, drowned it, had a horse step on it and the screen has no noticable scratches and the metal only has a couple of small nicks. While I agree most androids are either underspec or suffer from poor build quality, I do love my htc.

The only apple I own is a newish ipod that is a bit over a year old.

I'm a bit late, but I rock out a Sony Alpha55. It's a pretty spiffy piece of gear.... Chuck it on the tripod and use my 500mm lens... But this isn't exactly a good setup for herping.

I've got Minolta lenses, so I went with a Sony camera. There are some pretty amazing Minolta lenses going around for cheap, just because they are not labeled with Nikon or Cannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back