Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep :lol: Nothing I like better than yelling out "Good morning Australia" flinging the curtains open and standing in the nick on the balcony of the unit I've just rented on the Broadbeach esplanade. She doesn't approve for some reason :D

there are a lot of nudists with tatts and lots with pierceings , its interesting because some are placed in areas that just start a conversation , we were in sa last year and a young man
(30's) had about 1kg of stainless hanging of his genitals Bahahahaha! I really dont think i could keep a straight face at that! its definitely one way to make your bits look bigger. and all the older folk (60'sand more ) wanted to do was talk about it . but most tatted nudists just wear them like jewelery .my wife and I have no tatts or body pierceings (total nudists) :lol: and i dont think the children want any either -- having seen a few in their time!

and its not just about showing off your good bits ( and as you would imagine your good bits might not be all that attractive to every one). I get naked because its more comfortable , not to be looked at because i aint no oil painting It is much more comfortable being naked, but it must involve some level of self confidence as well. Its one thing to get naked in the privacy of your own home, but I (and I am in no way saying I dont approve of what you do- i think its awesome) just cant imagine walking up to someone totally naked and saying 'Hi I am Sarah". lol... Just my own insecurities though.[/QUOTE]

I think its a really cool way of life, especially in winter, lol... I just cant imagine sitting in a room full of naked people.. I wouldnt know where to look, and I am by no means a prude of any sort, but the whole thought of it has me blushing!

Yep :lol: Nothing I like better than yelling out "Good morning Australia" flinging the curtains open and standing in the nick on the balcony of the unit I've just rented on the Broadbeach esplanade. She doesn't approve for some reason :D

hAHAHAHa, hubby and I stayed at a posh hotel the other weekend, ordered room service and the whole 150kgs of hubby and his hairy back answered the door in his white jocks. The poor room service guy didnt know where to look and both of us were just ******* ourselves laughing...

[
It is much more comfortable being naked, but it must involve some level of self confidence as well. Its one thing to get naked in the privacy of your own home, but I (and I am in no way saying I dont approve of what you do- i think its awesome) just cant imagine walking up to someone totally naked and saying 'Hi I am Sarah". lol... Just my own insecurities though.[/QUOTE]

I have been comfy within myself for ever -- as a two yr old i would remove my spedos as soon as they got wet much to the disgust of out elderly neighbours ,It did take a few years to get my wife to go to a nudist beach but nudity was not on her mind . the first time we told her parents all the usual ?? s came out --group s#x arousal , so that sort of attitude was not helping my wife . it took 5 yrs of visiting nudist beaches resorts and retreats and the hottest xmas ever before my wife finally shed her last bit of textile , that was 10 yrs ago and she now wonders what her problem was !

I have been comfy within myself for ever -- as a two yr old i would remove my spedos as soon as they got wet much to the disgust of out elderly neighbours ,It did take a few years to get my wife to go to a nudist beach but nudity was not on her mind . the first time we told her parents all the usual ?? s came out --group s#x arousal , so that sort of attitude was not helping my wife . it took 5 yrs of visiting nudist beaches resorts and retreats and the hottest xmas ever before my wife finally shed her last bit of textile , that was 10 yrs ago and she now wonders what her problem was !

Thats awesome that you guys have something you enjoy together.. I used to go topless at the beach when i was young single and free and think nothing of it, but now im horrified at the thought of anyone seeing me in anything less than a full piece swimsuit... Can i ask, has either you or your wife had an jealousy issues in that situation? I know that being a nudist naturalist isnt about the sexuality of the body, its about the freedom, but surely there must be a time when someone made you or her go ""phwoar" (obviously more obvious in your case than hers.) I really dont mean to be rude, but it intrigues me.

[I wouldnt know where to look,
Its ok to look that is part of our anamal behaviour , but its rude to stare!!

of course, its rude to stare whether the person is dressed or not. lol. I just asked hubby if hed go to a nudist resort, he said that he's never really nude cos he's always got his coat on.... I did suggest that gorillas probably werent allowed..

Thats awesome that you guys have something you enjoy together.. I used to go topless at the beach when i was young single and free and think nothing of it, but now im horrified at the thought of anyone seeing me in anything less than a full piece swimsuit... Can i ask, has either you or your wife had an jealousy issues in that situation? I know that being a nudist naturalist isnt about the sexuality of the body, its about the freedom, but surely there must be a time when someone made you or her go ""phwoar" (obviously more obvious in your case than hers.) I really dont mean to be rude, but it intrigues me.
years ago at a resort I was in the pool with our son and noticed my wife looking through me to something /one else I caught her eye and she gestured me to look - OMG he was at least 12 x 3 huge !!!! we dont have any jaelousy issues, we are very happy with each other and she can point out what she knows i like in women and vice versa . It may sound corny but there is no one i would travel with and visit the great nudist and "textile " venues with that my wife .

sounds like he looks like me A great silverback :)

Anyway dim sim outsides are neither pasta or pastry they are made from a batter.

How can anyone think that women don't have ufo's, they must be bad in the sack.

Hahaha my wife wants to know when I'm going to grow up. I've never taken anything too seriously. Your hubby must be a good bloke :D

Ha ha ha. Some days I wish he'd grow up too, but even when I get the poos with him, he'll do something silly and make me laugh and then its all good again. Its impossible to stay angry with a child! lol. When people first meet him, his reputation has usually preceded him and people just sit there waiting for him to do something silly... One of our friends kids was shocked when she gave him a chocolate and he shoved the whole thing in his mouth, wrapper and all... For weeks now she's been telling everyone that her uncle eats paper and flys. (i must have missed that bit... it was a big night/day.

Geez......I'd hate to ask whats a spring roll got on it then? My god.... what about a chiko roll?? :shock:

At least we are all sure whats a crabstick :lol: (imagine the size of the crab!)

Spring rolls outer is also a batter.

Yeah crab sticks grow on sea tree's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back