Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why they dont sell shark stumps or lobster logs then?

I know how they harvest crabsdicks.... simple.....

They send down 4 skindivers to get them :shock: :lol:

having been to a crabstick "growing "area I will Never eat one !!!!!!!

Oh not at all Kathy, i would have done the smae thing!!! Lol, life's short and laughter's the best medicine IMO.

Last edited:
I'm always smaeing, it's quite hypnotic.

I wonder why they dont sell shark stumps or lobster logs then?

I know how they harvest crabsdicks.... simple.....

They send down 4 skindivers to get them :shock: :lol:

We could harvest pencil urchins and save money on pencils?

Last edited:
You made the smae mistake though, even after lleps gnikcehc!

Aaaaaarrrggghhh FML, i tried so hard but atm I am operating on 1 hours sleep out of 48, so i can get everything ready to move. I sincerely apologise Slim6y :D

I'm always smaeing, it's quite hypnotic.
You and i think so much the smae way Darlyn... ;) you know smae old smae old!!!

I do have a feeling and I think Slim6y has just hurt it! lol

It was the fact you were so sincere that I accept your apology. But if you do it again, you can say good my to your MFO (mythical).

It was the fact you were so sincere that I accept your apology. But if you do it again, you can say good my to your MFO (mythical).

pmsl.. I shall do my very best never to let it happen again Slim6y. please remember though, i only have one feeling and it has already been hurt, so there is no telling what i might do to myself :D

Bahahaha, pretty sure you've done it on purpose but "Good my"?

pmsl.. I shall do my very best never to let it happen again Slim6y. please remember though, i only have one feeling and it has already been hurt, so there is no telling what i might do to myself :D

Bahahaha, pretty sure you've done it on purpose but "Good my"?

Ummm.. yeah... Good my.... Because good ny sounded stoopid! :oops:

this thread should become a sticky! that is if it doesn't get deleted first ;)

It won't get deleted - but I don't think it will be a sticky stick stick thread either.... Especially when I pull this out of the hat...

So far we know this:

Glasses go the right way up and females lie about bodily functions...

But sport fans... Please tell me you find basketball the most frustrating boring sport to watch tick by.... And they're just starting... then whammo... they're stopping having a cuppa tea on the side line and then a guy strolls up throws a ball in a basket... sometimes twice... then the ball goes out the ref blows the whistle and the game stops again...

Then to top it off - they have a time out...

Then... I got so bored waiting for a 12 minute NBA quarter to finish (12 minutes took approximately 35 minutes) so I switched over to watch a game of football... Yes... Soccer... That is the one where you use your foot far more than your hands, so I call it football....

Anyway... Football... Surprisingly all I could watch was some South American league of some description... But, you'd think being the soccer capital of the world, South Americans would be good at it - right?

Well... This guy slightly (and when I say slightly, I mean, it was extremely slightly) pushed another fellow (behind him - and accidentally too) and the guy behind him went flying (in the replay you could actually see him launch himself off the ground in such a theatrical manner that it could not be deemed possible for the angle that he was pushed for the way he flew). Anyway... The guy who accidentally pushed him got a red card.... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ABOUT??

I have never seen two more disgraceful sports in my entire life!

(ps the LA Lakers suck now)

how about we argue about weither or not diamond pythons are a type of carpet python? i think they are but i have heard many people refer themselves to a seperate species. or weither or not the oenpelli python/ scrub python are incorectly classified as morelia? i think they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back