What code?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have to pick on of those funny ones, it would be League :lol:

:D

Attachments

• rabbitohs.gif
    rabbitohs.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 452
I rekon AFL and union are the best, they have more action. Rugby league is just a bunch of fat blokes feeling each other up lol. Naa I am joking I like all footy!!!!!!!!!!!! except soccer!!

Yeah what about soccer? It's only the biggest game in the world. Players have to have a bit of skill not just be able to beat the crap out of each other.

I was of the oppinion that Netball is the most played game in the world.....STP told me after he searched the net trying to find a league that would take him :p

Poor Gregory he is rabbitohs fan. I feel for you mate. I bet my money on them.
for wooden spoon. :p

look at the name here, Foot-Ball, not hand-foot ball runny at big blokes to get tackled,

so football to me is football (soccer for you american wannabe aussies :p :p )

cheers
STP

The rabbitohs won those championships a long long long time ago.....they need to win at least one match THIS season :twisted: :twisted:

Go the All Blacks!

Cheers Hawkeye

since 1954. going back 50 years is far enough.
St George Dragons have the most premierships.
1971 must be a year that rabbitoh fans remember well.

I have to agree with STP.... Footy is footy... SOOCER!!!.. der.. whats the international body of "soccer".... FIFA.... F?d?ration Internationale de FOOTBALL Association

We have a Souths' supporter at work.
He tends to wander around muttering the same things as Gregory just said.Poor guy....living in the past. We all hope that he will get to see his team win a premiership in his life time but no one wants to give him false hope.
It's a nice dream though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back