What code?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see theres a couple of soccer fans around. What leagues do you guys follow? Spain, England, Italy? Spainish league kicks ****.

I hate football. Wait, what's the politically correct way of saying it? I have a strong disliking for it. Naaaaah, I hate it.

- snarf

HATE

By who's decree is it that the level of a RL club's success in Premierships be measured from 1954? History is a major part of RL and as most clubs would agree, should be looked back at with pride. So what you're saying is that in a few years time we can't look back at St. George's record run of wins? They won't count either.cause it was too long ago? You're kidding.
Supporters of other clubs have never in my experience been able to accept that South Sydney are the most successful club in Rugby League history, regardless of whether it's last Premiership was '71 or not. When your club has a record to rival South Sydney,then come back and I'll listen to what you have to say.
Here is a little food for thought

Year Entered Premiership: 1908
First Match: April 20, 1908, Won 7-11 v Norths, Birchgrove Oval

TITLES
First Grade: 1908, 1909, 1914, 1918, 1925, 1926, 1927, 1928, 1929, 1931, 1932, 1950, 1951, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1967, 1968, 1970, 1971

Runners Up: 1910, 1916, 1917, 1920, 1923, 1924, 1935, 1937, 1939, 1949, 1952, 1965, 1969

Reserve Grade: 1913, 1914, 1917, 1923, 1924, 1925, 1926, 1927, 1929, 1931, 1932, 1934, 1943, 1945, 1952, 1053, 1956, 1966, 1968, 1983

Third Grade (Presidents Cup): 1912, 1918, 1925, 1928, 1933, 1962, 1969, 1981, 1986, 1989

Club Championship: 1932, 1933, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1989

Pre-season Cup: 1966, 1969, 1972, 1978

Tooth Cup: 1981

Tooheys Challenge: 1994

Sevens: 1988

I should not mention the rabbithdos. I started danger argument. Sorry Gregory, you are in right to defend team you support . I only wish they will win something to give they fans more satisfaction. Mabe next season.

Who cares about league premierships?????????? What about AFL!!!!!!!!! I actually am not a huge fan of footy I like extreme sports like mountain biking :-D much for fun to play IMO.

Gregory said:
When your club has a record to rival South Sydney,then come back and I'll listen to what you have to say.

ah, that might be a while, my club only half exists now.

Gregory said:
By who's decree is it that the level of a RL club's success in Premierships be measured from 1954?

i only went back to 1954 cause that is how far back the site i looked at went.

Brodie i'm not having a go at you but can you tell me why mountain biking is extreme, just curious.
I skateboard i wouldn't call that extreme but it gets into the Xgames.
How do you classifie an extreme sport?
To me extreme sports are things like base jumping and thats somthing i hope to do one day, if i can can get through every other thing i want to do :roll: and all the bloody sky dives i'll have to do first.

I mean downhill mountain biking Noone, :D. If riding off a 20foot ledge at 40km/h is not extreme please tell me what is. I just love the rush when going off a large dropp off at high speed. I have had quite a few bad crashes but it is very fun.

Not really, Half pipes with 7-8ft of vert will launch a skateboarder 12ft clear of the top of a half pipe, add 7ft vert pluse bend thats about 20ft.
Not that i can do that (i can on skates) but i still don't class that as being very extreme, can you see where i'm coming from.
It's like snowboarding and skiing are considered extreme sports, Just think about the word extreme, maybe it means less to others i don't know. Maybe it's just my up bringing.

yea I kinda see. Well I havent done this but I have seen it. What about riding off a 12m vertical drop at 80km/h on a MTB. I wish I could do that :D. Maybe not as extreme as some people call extreme but not many people would not even try to do that. Also what about getting over 40foot of air and doing a backflip on a MTB when people say it is hard on a motor bike. I wish I could do that also. I guess extreme is just soemthing dangerous, something that is not commonly done and gives the player a huge amount of adrenelin

My parents were mad absailers and rock climbers so i started doing that from a very young age, thats probably got something to do with my perspective.

Cool!!!!! I have only done that a few times but it is wiked. But from the climbs I have done it is a lot safer than riding off a 12m cliff....... To you is it more of a danger thing that classifies extreme or something else say difficulty??

Brodie this moutain bike things are extreem sport by mine standard.

Speaking as someone who has done a fair bit of abseiling, rock climbing and mountain biking, mountain biking is by far the most dangerous and extreme of the 3. It's also the only one of the 3 that injured any of my mates (compound fracture of the Tibia and Fibula, fractured wrist and a huge amount of gravel rash.)

Everyone says that to me, i've done stacks of rock climbing and absailing, i've done a bit of biking and would agree that it's more extreme than rocking and absailing. It just don't sound extreme, or maybe i'm just weird :?

LOL you are...naaa Its all good :D. Mags do you still MTB regulary, If so what bike do you ride, or even what bike did you ride when you did go.
Yea I have seen a lot of nasty injuries occur on MTB's including a guy gettin his calf ripped out :eek:. Well I didnt see it happen. But still OUCH

Now i think about it the worst injury i've seen was from bike stack, Motor bike though, clean snapped shin out through the skin. Made my teeth start grinding, took my mate 6 months to start walking properly.

I have to say i did not done any moutain biking but i am pilot of microlight and mine friend clip the tree and broken nearly all bones you can imagine, He have one leg shorter now but still hopping arownd. Mind you he have lot of pain all the time. His name is Payne so looks like destiny.

:p Extreme sports id have to say arm wrestling,well it was extremely painfull when i snaped the bone & extremely painfull waiting 48hours for an operation in hospital while my bone leant against a nerve.Now thats extreme maybe not sport but pain. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back