Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Male WA Woma - Mercury
Female WA Woma - Venus
Female WA Woma - Aphrodite
Male Central beardie - Jake
Male Albino Darwin -Casper
Female Albino Darwin - Cleopatra
Female Albino Darwin - Seraph

male bredl = the male bredl
female bredl = the female bredl

male darwin = the male darwin
female darwin = the female darwin

jag = the jag

the blue on the other hand was named by my wife as he was more for the kids his name is Monty.

I call my jungles Satan however they dont listen..when they bite me i tell-ask them to let go..but they dont listen..One of them was roaming the cage making noises with the hide etc..i said quieten down..she didnt listen to me..WHY dont they listening to me when i talk to them..lol..

[Coastal - Cinaman] [Spotty - Safron (here shortly)] [Spotty - Jasmin (here shortly)]

Last edited:
Lol you have young children don't you??? My kids love Giggle & Hoot

lol... yeh I do.. I dont really know what Giggle & Hoot's all about but I always hear the song in the background.... n then find myself singing it half an hour or so later... :D

lol... yeh I do.. I dont really know what Giggle & Hoot's all about but I always hear the song in the background.... n then find myself singing it half an hour or so later... :D
its been a big day for this little owl... gets stuck in my head hahahah

My first ever herp, a common backyard blue tongue was named by my mum after she fell over it. I was 7 and lizard lived in my bedroom without parental approval. It was named "Jesus Christ", and thus it remained( but later with parental knowledge and a proper enclosure) until I was about 12, until my sister's evil cat discovered it. Sadly JC was not resurrected.
Many of my herps went unnamed, but I have had Boris and Natasha, shingle backs; pinkie, violet, and (sadly deceased) narnie, blueys named by my children; and my darling mac, is Spiral. And she comes out on adventures in a specially made pouch, with a spiral motif embroidered on it!

Turtles

2.1.0 Red Eared Sliders (Trachemys scripta elegans) - Piper, Sebastian and Goldie (albino - see my avatar)
1.0.0 Southern Painted Turtle (Chrysemys dorsalis) - Peppi (after Pepi le Pieu because of his back stripe)
1.0.0 False Map Turtle (Graptemys pseudogeographica pseudogeographica) - Kyro
1.0.3 Three-striped Mud Turtles (Kinosternon baurii) - Coal (because he was exceptionally dark) and Tic, Tac and Toe
1.0.0 Mississippi Mud Turtle (Kinosternon subrubrum hippocrepis) - Puddles (where the species is typically found)
1.0.0 Northern Diamondback Terrapin (Malaclemys terrapin terrapin) - Raider (already named when we adopted him)
1.2.0 Reeves Turtles (Mauremys reevesii) - Taylor, (the only one with a full tale), Annabelle, Walnut (kind of looks like one)
1.0.0 Chinese Golden Thread Turtle (Mauremys sinensis) - Pinstripe (for the stripes on his neck).
0.1.0 Asian Yellow Pond Turtle (Mauremys mutica mutica) - Napoleanne
1.0.0 Asian Leaf Turtle (Cyclemys sp.) - Waldo
1.0.0 Australian Painted Turtle (Emydura subglobosa subglobosa) - Flash (because of his bright colors)

Lizards

1.1.0 Nosy Faly Panther Chameleons (Furcifer pardalis) - Spike and Buffy
1.0.0 Red Silkback Bearded Dragon (Pogona vitticeps) - Merlin (because dragons are magical)
1.1.0 Rankins Dragons (Pogona henrylawsonii) - Henry and Lawson (should be obvious)
1.0.0 Painted Dragon (Laudakia stellio barchydactyla) - Sapphire (because he has little blue "jewels" in his markings
0.0.1 Blizzard Leopard Gecko (Eublepharis macularius) - Shadow (because he is dark as a shadow)

Mammals

1.0.0 African Pigmy Hedgehog (Atelerix albiventris) - Snuffles (Pokey) Grayson III
0.1.0 Calcio Shorthair Cat (Felis catus) - Patches (for her coloration)

You really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really REALLY like turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back