Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome will it be on youtube if yes what is your channel?

Overheard a young boy working at one of the stalls explaining that a childrens python was named so "because they are soft and gentle like a child" :shock:
I actually laughed out loud.

I was planning on getting something but nothing really took my interest. Was quite dissapointed in the amount of lizards and variety compared to last year, seemed a lot less reptiles but more accessories.

The main thing that I noticed is that someone arguably got 2 Merten's for $450 and was soon later selling them for $400ea. I'm 100% sure they were the same monitors as there were only two there, they weren't for sale by the guy before and it was the same guy who bought them previously.

Wouldve liked a larger range of lizards but I'm happy with my purchases! Would you say the Beardie is a "high colour" one?

430229_10150556309026268_647835845_n.jpg

420822_10150556352576268_647426267_9310624_1915518020_n.jpg

Sound's like everyone had a great day!
More pic's would be appreciated :))

Lol, so you did buy it?? Thought you said your hubby would flip if you come home with more?

Haha yes i did!! and when i rang him and very wearily told him that i had brought one he goes "i couldnt expect you to and look and not buy anything" so he is happy and so am i!! haha i get her when kevin gets back from him trip :) cant wait lol

does any one have pics this thread is getting dull

Yeah I agree with you tyson more pic's would be great :) Unfortunately we were unable to make it this year which is sad as I was looking forward to talking to a few people who were there on the day & some of the get together's afterwards would have been a great deal of fun from what I'm told lol. Will definitely be heading there next year, cant wait to catch up with some of you :) And maybe find a treasure or two to take home.

Last edited:
we didn't get there till after 2.00.....................why do they have to do roadworks when we want to get somewhere lol
Went chasing a femal bredli after we lost ours late last year and ended up coming home with two nice big girls from Black Snake Productions, after sexing one for us which we bought he then sexed the other and yep another feamle and the offer he made us was wayyyy to good to refuse. Michael guessing they are around 3 and 4 years old. We were also after a female Spotted which we got after walking around and around, couldn't find an adult male Childreni but so happy with what we bought home

View attachment 239425View attachment 239428she soon settled in straight into the boys hide and this is what they were like when we lifted the hide off :)

View attachment 239427the smaller of the bredli's

View attachment 239426they settled in well too and as you can see both are about to shed

enjoyed the day and will go back again and again :D

I picked up a yearling male Wheatbelt Stimson to pair up with my female when the time is right. Bought from John McGrath, he was kind enough to drop the price a bit, even though I didn't ask for a discount.

I also got a jumbo hide for one of my Olive Pythons and some of those plush toy monitors for a couple of upcoming birthdays. I did pretty well to restrict myself to one new addition, although the young Legless Lizards at Dixilizards only just avoided purchase.

No photos for me either. I took a camera in, but put it back in the car beacuse it was a hassle to carry and I just wanted to enjoy the eye candy.

we didn't get there till after 2.00.....................why do they have to do roadworks when we want to get somewhere lol
Went chasing a femal bredli after we lost ours late last year and ended up coming home with two nice big girls from Black Snake Productions, after sexing one for us which we bought he then sexed the other and yep another feamle and the offer he made us was wayyyy to good to refuse. Michael guessing they are around 3 and 4 years old. We were also after a female Spotted which we got after walking around and around, couldn't find an adult male Childreni but so happy with what we bought home

View attachment 239425View attachment 239428she soon settled in straight into the boys hide and this is what they were like when we lifted the hide off :)

View attachment 239427the smaller of the bredli's

View attachment 239426they settled in well too and as you can see both are about to shed

enjoyed the day and will go back again and again :D
Ahhh we were looking at those bredlis right after you bought them :( ahwell you win i guess haha we got a darwin carpet python off black snake productions for $50 so i aint complaining!

Was a bit disappionted really!! But maybe I built myself up a bit as I was looking forward to it for a while. In saying that most of all the animals looked really healthy and there were some good bargains. Was really after some frogs which was really limited which very surprising. But picked up some White Lipped Tree Frogs very cute.

Nice one mate... I may have spoken to you outside. As there was John was the only one selling leaftails and there was only one bloke I saw carrying one, I believe I lent you a light outside and saw you carrying it in the container.

Yep that would be me

Got my self a pair of olives hot lookin jungle male and a stimmi male had them all lined up before I went other than the stimmi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back