Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit smaller than last year although i did pick myself up a nice baby GTP and Jungle Python.DSC_0028.jpgDSC_0029.jpg

i have 4 leafy eggs after seeing John's hatchy i cant wait for mine to hatch although i wont be parting with any as they are my favourite gecko.
are they salebrosus or swaini id be keeping them to there to hard to find good luck with them

mine are salebrosus, one egg has a dent so at this stage im hoping at least 3 of the 4 eggs hatch but as its a 80odd days of incubation i dont want to jinx myself.

I got a hatchling/yearling darwin carpet python (about 80cm) for $50 :D It was make an offer and he wants to get rid of em so I said $50 and wallah

I got a hatchling/yearling darwin carpet python (about 80cm) for $50 :D It was make an offer and he wants to get rid of em so I said $50 and wallah
Wow, nice catch! who was that from? And come on, you can't tell us what you've got and not show pics ;)

What a great day brought the whole family, picked up a freckled monitor, all the missing issues of scales and tales and most importantly 4 kids who are totally addicted to all things herp. :)

i got myself a Baby Proserpine :) she is sooo pretty !!
Awesome :D there was some really nice prossys around, looked at them myself, but I'd gone there with the plan of getting a bredli pair, so I had to stick to that :p

What a great day brought the whole family, picked up a freckled monitor, all the missing issues of scales and tales and most importantly 4 kids who are totally addicted to all things herp. :)
Haha sounds fun! was definitely good for the kids. I took my 8 year old brother along, and he spent a fair while looking at the GTPs and patting the lace monitor who was sitting on the shoulder of the guy playing didgeridoo.

I got two baby beardies and four Splendida. Saw heaps of stuff I wanted but money didnt stretch that far.

I got it from Black Snake productions (Michael Alexander). I havnt got him yet, i have to go to pick him up when my licence gets approved :D Also seen a couple of nice bredlis for $100 later in the day (4pm). I also got 6 60 watt globes and a sliding glass door lock.
6 globes: $18
1 lock: $5 (was $8 but he didnt have a 2 dollar coin so he said happy herping :) )

I on the other hand was told by hubby that I wasn't allowed to bring anything home that was "live"

That's exactly what my husband says!!! This is apparently the last one i am allowed, but I can live with that, he's a gem for agreeing to all the pets we have when he is not really an animal person.

I bought a woma, my first snake!!!! This follows a three decade hiatus, since I last kept reptiles. Although I won't collect until my licence is approved.

Thanks to everyone who came and said hello to us on the ZooMed and ExoTerra booth. Met some really nice people today!

I didn't get anything live:( the last thing my sister said to me before she left for NSW on Thursday was "NO. Just NO"
I hadn't even asked yet!!
I do however have contact details for several people who breed things I want, no, NEED
Specifically NT BHP's and several geckos, so hopefully soon:D:D

We didnt see anything live that took our eye, but said hello to Brian and had a lovely day wandering around.

We wil definintely come back next year and support the club.

That's exactly what my husband says!!! This is apparently the last one i am allowed, but I can live with that, he's a gem for agreeing to all the pets we have when he is not really an animal person.

Haha, Thats what my hubby said to me...about 3 reptiles ago! "This is the last one OK!!!!???" "So I smile and say of course!!!! And under my breath I say "for this month!!!" lol

Tell your husband what I tell mine : He should consider himself lucky. Some girls demand diamonds for $10,000 and it barely fits on their little finger. My $800 diamond fits on my fingers, hand, arm and neck all at the same time! What a saving!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back