what do ya think?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

licky

Reaction score
Kerri-Anne causes stir with 'strays' comment

I think it brings a valid point. atheletes are the ones that are named and shamed, and credability destroyed and yet there is no naming of the women. Women when in this position have the right to say no. These sorts of incidents happen behind closed doors and not in public, where only there can be 2 versions.

Any way what do you think.

I think any male with anything to lose (sportsman or not) is mad to take home some girl he meets in a pub/club for a one night stand.....just my opinion....

i agree the football players would be nuts taking strays home.

ofcourse the women should be named and shamed, they target the players and theyre happy to ruin someones carreer, why should their reputations remain untarnished?
takes 2 to tango after all,....

It is a valid point that he has raised.The term "strays' used by Kerri-anne I think is very kind.Prof Lumbly needs some education and to really find out what community opinion really is.With out of touch opinions like hers is it any wonder that the major football codes and the players are such easy targets for publicity seeking "strays".
Whilst slightly aside but similar topic how is someone trying to kiss you (the David Jones excecutive case) worth any where near being a multi million dollar law action.Give her $10 and take half of what she has made from the story and give it to charity.

hahaha true. find a successful lady then screw her over.
Oi jewfish this is in general dissucion, not a specfic section specifically on reptiles

Yes, however: General Discussion = Enclosures, health care, herp stories. Stuff that doesn't exactly fit anywhere else.

I think he means, this thread would be more suited in the below:

Chit Chat
Random stuff that has nothing to do with reptiles or our site.

I thought the thread was about vipers lol

Interesting that the police have cleared Brendan Fevola but now the AFL want to do their own investigation and are looking at a fine or suspension if they decide he has bought the game into dis-repute.Wasn't it the "viper'" that made the acusation that bought the game into dis-repute?

agree with what she said, also when the man is found to have no case to answer to he should turn around and sue the little 'skank' who had him falsely charged and i dont care if it takes her 30 years to pay it off and they should have court costs awarded against them

might make a few re think their drinking and wanting to go off and have sex with a footballer plus they give the real genuine cases a bad name, women fought long and hard to be believed only to have some little skank cry 'rape' cause she's woken up with buyers remorse the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back