What do you think?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if the records went back to wild caught animals.

Haha! I've been around for 50+ years and never seen "records" that went back to wild caught! They simply don't exist in any way which is proveable. All you have is the word of the breeder, and unless you know them personally, and are familiar with their ethics, their word should not be relied upon. You only need to read these pages over the past few days to realise how many scammers are out there.

Jamie

That is what it means...

The pictured one is actually kinda nice I reckon. Oh well each to their own I suppose. Just like the rest of the things that the scaremongers say will ruin the hobby, I'm sure they will find their place with people who appreciate them and the purists can still have their own toys without the world exploding.
I wonder if there are husbandry issues. Would the 50/50 ones require a GTP or a Carpet set up?

Ahh, having a dig.... fair enough. You may not realise it saximus, but the hobby has been trashed. Of course you don't actually see it because you have been on here for a while now and are now well versed in the recent history, and you have guys that you know will sell you what you ask for ...legit.
But what about the new comers to the hobby who don't know @!#t from clay and receive, not what they pay for, but what the dodgy breeder sells? No-one knows anymore.

Re the animal in the first picture... it looks like a toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back