What does everyone here do for a job???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saxon

Reaction score
Thought it might be interesting to look into the demographic of herp lovers.

console operator exciting NOT

medical student (finish at the end of the year thank god) and flog spares at a repco store on weekends

I clean snake cages and care for herps and in my spare time, I work for a Pest Control company.

:)

i work for a stockfeeds, speak of the devil i have to set my alarm to be up and early tommorow morning for work from 9-12. i also work for my mom in the garden now and then. i ususally earn $134 a month or more depending on if i work for my mom.

course my money is sucked out of my wallet almost instantly for aquarium and now reptile supplies!

Im a tree climber! :) I just climb up and down trees.... and wave around a chainsaw somewhere during there as well..

hubby.. contract manager

me .. well.. i get paid to be a quarters manager then i come home and become.. cook, nurse, teacher, cleaner, counceller .. pretty much the same as at work :)

Re: RE: What does everyone here do for a job???

SLACkra said:
i also work for my mom!

And Andrew is a Yankie! :lol: Can you tell?? :wink: hehehe

Hey Andrew do you get a blank look if someone asks you to get something out of the boot?? :lol:

I'm a engineering services draftsman :D

RE: Re: RE: What does everyone here do for a job???

Sh#tkicker!~ :D

I work for the feral gunment.

Radiopharmaceutical production technician. Nice ring to it but not that exiting.

Small animal vet with a special interest in avian and Reptile medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back