What does everyone here do for a job???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract Manager for one of the countries biggest transport and Logistics company. 5am till Finish usually between 5-6 pm. Also takes 1 hour to get to work and home again. Just love it..... :shock:

Also Part time Zoo Keeper with 1 snake, 4 Geoko's, 2 skinks, 9 Dragons, 97 Birds, 17 Fish, 1 dog, 2 cats and just Look after these in my spare time.

Store & Shipping supervisor for an electrical company and part time Freestyle Motocross Rider... when not riding or working it's feeding my goannas (pigs)

lawyer,mmm. bite and squeeze, aahhh now i get it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
just yankin ya chain, sorry couldn't help my self

RE: Re: RE: What does everyone here do for a job???

Qualified Veterinary Nurse, but have a year and a half of an Environmental Planning degree to go.
I get a couple days work at a nearby packaging place where i get lots of freebies so it helps my uni student pockets.

Simone.

Yes Gerry 97 birds in 33 aviaries. Just a few.

Hi, I work in this 'little' place off the main strip of 'Beerwah' in Qld . But i got the boring job and just greet groups :cry: . (It's not a bad job really :wink: )

Krystal

IT Team Leader :lol:

And Zoo Keeper in my spare time:
Gecko's
Dragons
Mini Foxies
Lorrikeet
Guinea Pig
Giant Burrowing Cockraoches
Water snails
Snakes
Good fun though!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: What does everyone here do for a job

Sdaji said:
I'm an out of work welder/sheet metal worker, for various reasons I've been unable to get back into the industry for a few years, so while persuing my ambition of becoming a super model I've been having a go at another line of work, which apparently I shouldn't mention around here as some APS members complain about it.

Having said that, I'll have drastically reduced paid hours for the next nine months as just this week I've enrolled in another uni course! :D

Oops, people around here complain about me having been to uni too :lol:

Oh well, call me an out of work welder.

Im a ex welder and have an honours degree.

rodentrancher said:
Bar Attendant/Gaming Manager(Me), Dave is a fulltime Butcher. And we are soon to be redundant Rodent Ranchers. But we hope to be back, looking into talking to a Planning Consultant.

We're having a special on rack of rat today. crown roast, cutlets or buy in bulk with the side of rat pruchase. He wouldnt need to much shop frontage. :lol:

Re: RE: Re: RE: What does everyone here do for a job???

baby*bear*21 said:
Hi, I work in this 'little' place off the main strip of 'Beerwah' in Qld . Krystal

Is that Australia Zoo, Krystal?

I buy blocks of units and renovate them and then sell em.
Tourett

im a commercial pilot, yay

I am a slave concrete labourer, i say slave because i work til my joints dislocate, muscles tear, expose myself to toxic soils in timbermills, breathe in dust all day and seem to get nowhere. The worst part of my job would be dealing with the overeducated wanks called managers and the corrupt Environmental protection board who will allow giant corporations to rape the environment whilst frying labourers arses for insignificant matters. I am not apparently intelligent enough to find better work in a small town so will continue commiting gradual suicide so at least my kids have a rented roof over their heads and food to eat. Yeah yeah life is what you make of it and all that crap.

sorry

Jeez parko, you sound down in the dumps. Hope its just the cold weather and short days.
Cheer up buckeroo. Mooosey, joke needed here urgently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back