What does everyone here do for a job???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real estate agent.

But i havent done any work since i found this web site!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhh... i was wondering how you were on here as much as me donkey....

working behind computers is great.

Where is your agency donkey?

Look out Donkey it gets more and more addictive!!

Think it changes peoples daily routine!! :lol: :lol:
It has mine..

Boat builder..

Taken the year off to finnish mine.. At this rate it'll be next year too.. Thank's APS!!! :lol: :lol:

Probaly shoudnt say where my agency is, with the amount of work im not doing!!!

I finish year 10 this year. I plan to drop out and try to get a job at the local fish market.

Sdaji said:
I finish year 10 this year. I plan to drop out and try to get a job at the local fish market.

See John we have something in common after all. I was in year 10 and dropped out to work at the local butcher shop.

Stevo said:
Sdaji said:

See John we have something in common after all. I was in year 10 and dropped out to work at the local butcher shop.

And dont you own the shop now?

I have a lot in common with him as well. Im also a total prick sometimes.

I work for the Government Executive...doing what you might ask? Amongst other things, I am a ticket seller....It is my job to sell tickets. I know I have succeeded when I am thanked by the client after receiving a ticket they do not desire. What else? Hmmmm.....I sample peoples breath. If it reaches a number I do not like, I bring them back to work with me for an hour or so. Sometimes if the number is really high, I take things off of them and this makes them mad. Occassionally so mad that they throw up. Then I have to get the cleaner in. Cleaning is not my job. I also get to spend my days driving around aimlessly. This is done in an attempt to curb naughtiness in the not-so-everyday people. That is the magic of the car I drive. Other times I have to talk alot. I get to talk to people of all ages, genders and cultures. I like this bit very much. Alot of people talk really nicely back and this makes me smile. I have helped. Other times people refer to me as some sort fornicating female genetalia porcine person. This bit makes me giggle. They obviously know how much I love sex and bacon. I also have to bury myself in paperwork. I don't mind paperwork. Usually though, just as I am in the throes of wild passionate paperworking, the phone rings and I have to dash off somewhere to talk to more people. Hence my paperwork can get a little behind.

Sometimes I have to run alot. Some of my customers like to play chasey's or hide and seek, and its always the same customers!. I love this game.

And this one time, at band camp, oh no I mean work, this one girl was so wonderful. She had had a bit to drink and was wandering the road so I helped her inside where it was warm. She was so warm that she took all of her clothes off! Then she saw that I was so busy she did not want to interupt me, so she peed in her seat and said, "I'm a classy lady, you cant have me for less than $900" That is alot of money! She really was all class. It is not unusual for me to be the recipient of these kinds of people taking their clothes off. I do not get paid enough.

Anyhow....this is just a tiny sample of what I do that I get paid for.

I'm also a domestic engineer for 7 other people.

In my spare time (BAHAHAHAHAHAHA) I look after and love my gorgeous animals. Horses, snakes, lizards, rottweilers, sheperd cross, some cats, a sheep....and um....thats about it.

RE: Re: RE: What does everyone here do for a job???

im a carpeneter yeaha and its so fun in winter i got bloody snowed on the other day when i was up working at katoomba

RE: Re: RE: What does everyone here do for a job???

Wow, does that mean one day I will own my own fish market? :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back