What does everyone here do for a job???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: What does everyone here do for a job???

have a lot in common with him as well. Im also a total prick sometimes

Ease up tiger! To be completely fair, all the posts I've read of Sdaji's seem to be fairly informative and helpful. All the genetics info he posts is always spot on. I have'nt seen any evidence of him being a "prick" (i assume thats what your implying). It's a great to have people who know what they're talking about on a site like this. At least they are able to correct some of the misinformation that crops up every so often.

-H

RE: Re: RE: What does everyone here do for a job???

Hey stretch, are you a copper?

Re: RE: Re: RE: What does everyone here do for a job???

Nephrurus said:
have a lot in common with him as well. Im also a total prick sometimes

Ease up tiger! To be completely fair, all the posts I've read of Sdaji's seem to be fairly informative and helpful. All the genetics info he posts is always spot on. I have'nt seen any evidence of him being a "prick" (i assume thats what your implying). It's a great to have people who know what they're talking about on a site like this. At least they are able to correct some of the misinformation that crops up every so often.

-H

Err! joke Joyce........... bit of self effacement there dont you think......theres an I in there..........

Though......... you haven't read all his posts have you?

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: What does everyone here do for a job???

Kindergaden teacher is not far off hehehehe I deal with alot of immature people. And thats not just the crooks! hehehehehehe

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: What does everyone here do for a job???

Baby bear,- you poor girl, you have my condolences.
Rob

I own my Electrical Contracting Company - 9 employees and going strong, wifey owns a hairdressers wtih 5 employees and going strong.
3 Kids @ 2.5, 10 and 12 yold.
Obviously the only spare time i have is used for sleeping, a whole 4-5 hours a night, this makes me the grumpiest person you will meet.

Sing it with me: "Unemployed unemployed unemployed!" :lol:
I'm a full time uni kid though, so that make me less of a bum...right? Right! :wink: :roll:

Sing it with me: "Unemployed unemployed unemployed!"
I'm a full time uni kid though, so that make me less of a bum...right? Right!

Of course :lol: students and dole bludgers are both parasites of society, but they are in two very different categories of parasites :)

I'm a full time student too, but having a go at working two jobs while doing it. I'm going to have a breakdown :(

*insane laughter*

Well, I haven't yet had one this year, although I did come close a couple of weeks ago (remember the banana fana fee figh fo banana fana nana na na nana thread?). Last year's first and best one was the crazy penguin day (you may remember pictures of the electonic-backpack-thing-wearing-penguin in the dirty tank on a treadmill. As well as pictures of what I had for lunch that day) Before that day, many people here thought I was normal! :shock:

We'll all have to wait and see how this year's first snap goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back