What dragons can I keep on a basic license for victoria

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Netteddragon

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Ok so basically I want a dragon that I can get for a basic wildlife license for Victoria my enclosure size is this in cm 75x35x45

i want it to be a small species of dragon
i want it to be energetic
i want it to be colourful and yeah

sorry if I sound demanding but if there are none with really colourful patterns then can you give me a good type of dragon and a PDF for it thanks

Central netted, western netted, long nosed?
I like the look of the long nosed dragon just need to research it and find out where I can buy one but I'll have a look at what other dragons people tell me about

Verrrrrryyyy hard to find. Have only seen them available once at a pet shop.

Checking dse now...
Central military dragon
Crested dragon
Earless dragon
Gilbert's dragon
Jacky dragon Would be a very good one
Painted dragon
Peninsula dragon
Red barred dragon
Tawny dragon
More than half of those are never really seen in the hobby

Checking dse now...
Central military dragon
Crested dragon
Earless dragon
Gilbert's dragon
Jacky dragon Would be a very good one
Painted dragon
Peninsula dragon
Red barred dragon
Tawny dragon
More than half of those are never really seen in the hobby
ive tried taking a look for the peninsula dragon not much info on those buggers

Well I think I will be getting a jacks could you just send me a care sheet as my ipad is about to go out of charge thanks

I'll probably get flamed for this but, if you are serious about getting any reptile then I suggest you do your own research. Individual people will have their preferences so asking everyone to do everything for you is not going to help you when you actually get the dragon you want.

[MENTION=36803]Senator358[/MENTION] I was going to say something along those lines.

You need to read some books check some care sheets online before you come and ask everyone to hand feed you the information I'm not perfect I have asked stupid questions but I did my research first and I knew the answers and asked just for reassurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back