What Exotics Have You Owned?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some pics of the rattlers and cobras on disc somewhere. Will dig them out at some point to show and tell. :D

I'll be going back home for a month in December and will see how most of them are doing. Juan in Pic and his brother have kept them going as they share our passion for reptiles. I can't wait.

Where are you actually from ?

JungleRob said:
I'll be going back home for a month in December and will see how most of them are doing. Juan in Pic and his brother have kept them going as they share our passion for reptiles. I can't wait.

Gregory said:
Slateman said:
I am keeping one exotic right now. I hope that this is ok.

I don't think Olga would like being called an Exotic Jan.

So how do you want your suspension
to paraphrase you "do the crime do the time".

very very tempting.

I must admit I didn't see it either but I keep getting in trouble with Pete as well. :lol:

Gregory said:
I don't get it.
Have I said the wrong thing again Pete?

So Junglerob you are a South African too?? So am i mate. Ever down in Victoria look me up.

I used to live and go to school in Pupua New Guinea and as some WICKED class pets, we had a Juvi Green tree Python and a Costal Boa :) i was so very excited to get to grade 6 and so sad to leave it for that reason... i think my growing love of snakes is about all i remember from that year of my life :)
The green tree python used to Tag the teacher when ever he handled it which wasnt that often :) probably as a result of getting bitten :)

probably posted this one before:
shifty image of my female vieled chameleon i had in Vancouver. sorz about the pic quality taken by me when i was 13 i think, using a norm camera. she lived in a 1m mesh cube that i built myself.
f321f0ea.jpg

andrew

Hey JungleRob....if I was single I would ask whats Juans phone number LOL!!!

But thats a lovely list of reptiles- and you're lucky to have them somewhere that you can go see them again!

eddie

Ever had a pet you got really attached to and even after they were gone they always had a place in your heart? Eddie was a slow loris that i looked after for 5 years, he was a rescue from a smuggler's haul in singapore (authorities would have put him down otherwise, they still don't know he slipped through their nets :wink: ) and came from java in indonesia. He had a bad case of the flu but a bit of cat antibiotics cleared it right up. Poachers in indonesia use plyers to break off the tips of these animals incisors so that they make better pets. Sickening. Slow in the cage but could climb like as fast as spiderman when he wanted to! This isn't Eddie but looks exactly like him. RIP eddie...
eddielookalike.jpg

RE: eddie

we never "owned" this but when by brother and his wife at the time worked in adelaide zoo in the 80s , they had to give 24/7 care to baby red pandas. tis involved bringing them home every night
these guys are cute enough as adults but when you have small ones cuddling up to you they are the definition of cute
baz

Have too say it as well!!!
That Rainbow boa is incredible!!!!!!!........
Lucky you :mrgreen:

Gregory said:
I don't get it.
Have I said the wrong thing again Pete?

I am talking about Sexslatina of course. She is exotic this girl for sure.

Hi BBD,
I have kept many exotic species whilst living in the UK over the years, a fraction of which can be found on my old UK website.
Feel free to take a look at www.ncherps.com

Cheers Neil

Sorry, I've never kept these, but I was living with them for 12 months in the Seychelles back in 1989. The green lizards lived all over the house with us. They almost glow at night. The giant tortoises were in a bank of enclosures and the big one was well over 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back