What grinds your gears?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
people who judge others befor they know anything about them, cops are bad for it. just because someone has tattoos and a harley dosnt mean there a crim. every time I fly to a diffrent state I get cops come to me and check my ticket and baggage to see if I am who I say I am and why im there, they say they have been watching me since befor I got on the plane. gold coast last year me and my cousin were arrested at the airport for being in suspition of using fake ids and possable carrying drugs or guns. all our stuff cheked out and we go a 'on your way' followd by cops everywere there and refused entry to alot of clubs and pubs even a couple shops told us to leave

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Geebus Flexxxx, you must be the tattooed man lol

people who judge others befor they know anything about them, cops are bad for it. just because someone has tattoos and a harley dosnt mean there a crim. every time I fly to a diffrent state I get cops come to me and check my ticket and baggage to see if I am who I say I am and why im there, they say they have been watching me since befor I got on the plane. gold coast last year me and my cousin were arrested at the airport for being in suspition of using fake ids and possable carrying drugs or guns. all our stuff cheked out and we go a 'on your way' followd by cops everywere there and refused entry to alot of clubs and pubs even a couple shops told us to leave

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

UUUmmm yes Bullies. Even as an adult you have them. Basically telling you who you can/cannot be friends with in the reptile world and if you don't you are quickly deleted. Good, I am my own person and I will be friends with whoever in the reptile world I want to be. :lol::lol:

Bad manners, arrogance, and bullies.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

I couldn't agree more Flexx!

I have a fair few facial piercings, 10 to be exact and I always get patted down and they always ask to check my pockets and my bag while others get to go without question. It's ridiculous the way people judge these days!

I agree with Damiieen I have tattoos and peircings and always get targeted. Actually been abused because of them. Apparently im not a fit parent because of them lol

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

Patted down, abused and arrested for having some minor body mods? Never happened to me, maybe I'm just lucky.

People who espouse rubbish as fact then go missing when asked to substantiate their claims.

Girls who give you those "she's so weird" look then continue to bag you about liking camping, reptiles, the bush, fishing etc and not being like the rest of the girls.

You sound a lot more interesting than they are. Keep it up!

I didn't give a rat's about fashionable clothes and makeup at your age and still don't. I don't get why people spend so much time and money on it.

People who seem to be on this site purely to sit and pounce at the first opportunity to criticise. Honestly, it's getting noticeable.

What have you got done Trim?

I had a 12mm septum, 9mm labret and dreads. Still got the dreads but took my piercings out - labret is closed now and septum is staying at about 7mm with nothing in it. Still a bit sketchy looking when I have a beard.

WOW! The only thing I've stretched are my ears and they're only at 10mm haha

I only have comparatively minor visible piercings (12 ear piercings & 1 centre lip piercing), however i still love the look of surprise i always get on my first year Classical Greek students' faces. There's always at least one that says something along the lines of "i was expecting an old guy with grey hair and a beard". It takes all types.

My ears were at 28 but my daughter liked to play with them so i took them out. Back down to 8 mm atm :(

I've got my septum, nose ring, 10mm stretchers, 4 bottom lip piercing's (sharkbites as properly known) and 2 tongue piercing's (venom's as properly known)

I've also had 3 dermal's, my collar bones, nipple, back of my neck, 4 eye brow, horizontal tongue piercing (snake eyes) and anti tragus :) I've had them all in the same time for a bit (6months) before some started rejecting :(

detypy7e.jpg
uqeda7ab.jpg
ysemuteq.jpg

Im 24 got 8 tats (reptile chest peice next) and all up iv had 31 peircings most of which are retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back