What has youtube taught you?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabotinage

Reaction score
or the internet.

last night my phone went for a swim in my bag after a water bottle leaked.
as soon as i touched it it turned off and went haywire i tried turning off drying it and everything with no success...

when i got home i youtubed how to fix it as its a expensive phone(e71) and im on a plan so youtube tells me to blowdry it on cool and then put it ina airtight box with rice and or silicon gels.

Woke up this morning turned on at first some of the buttons were abit funny once i got typing everything worked fine.

Taught me not to screw up when someone has a camera nearby :)

or the internet.

last night my phone went for a swim in my bag after a water bottle leaked.
as soon as i touched it it turned off and went haywire i tried turning off drying it and everything with no success...

when i got home i youtubed how to fix it as its a expensive phone(e71) and im on a plan so youtube tells me to blowdry it on cool and then put it ina airtight box with rice and or silicon gels.

Woke up this morning turned on at first some of the buttons were abit funny once i got typing everything worked fine.

Same thing happened to me, only I dropped it in the toilet >.> Yahoo Answers gave me the info Youtube gave you.

I don't have youtube and from what I've heard of it, I've learned never to get onto it. But the internet has been great, helps me keep in touch with friends and rellies far from me, has helped me find this place and learn all sorts of things about reptiles, it's helped me in times of grief and rejoicing, it's helped me find out lots of historical facts I didn't know, and it's taught me that the world has lots of things in it that I didn't know about, and probably would rather not know about. It's made me realize just what a simple person I am, and how I like being that way.

You tube hasn't taught me a lot but the "red" version has ;)

My phone bounced off my bed into a bucket with a baby axolotl in it. It fried the battery but the silicon skin saved everything else. Phew!

My laptop on the other hand was not so lucky. I spilled a cup-a-soup on it (a nice chunky one at that!). I googled on the other computer what to do and it said take off the back and blow dry the front. I melted the keys. Oops.

The BEST thing I learned to do online was after watching LOST season 1, I wanted to learn basic stitches. Found the Harvard med school site and voila. Not that I would ever be game to do it but it is reassuring!

I also really like watching the MIT channel on YouTube. So far I am up to Introduction to biology #4.

I am a nerd...

I repaired my xbox when it packed up..

It really is a good tool.
There is alot of junk on there, but also plenty of great info.

how to fix things i break on my HPI Savage nitro truck. it is awesome, and i gust bought a clear shell to sprey and design from scratch so i have been you tubing that now. it is a hurse. hahaha

Attachments

• hpi.jpg
    hpi.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 61
I learnt that one day Mr T. and Chuck Norris decided to spar, they travelled to the only safe place in the Universe, the beginning of time. They bowed to each other and Chuck launched in with a roundhouse kick. Mr. T blocked it, and the resulting pressure wave is commonly called the Big Bang

youtube taught me not to put my hand in a crocodile's mouth after hitting it with a stick

I learnt that one day Mr T. and Chuck Norris decided to spar, they travelled to the only safe place in the Universe, the beginning of time. They bowed to each other and Chuck launched in with a roundhouse kick. Mr. T blocked it, and the resulting pressure wave is commonly called the Big Bang

i think im over our spat becasue that my friend was frigging GOLD

its taught me how dumb the majority of the universe is.

but also through watching users such as viperkeeper and snakebytestv i have learnt a handful of general information about several different snakes.

i learnt that you can watch tv but your not actually watching tv cause your on the computer:shock::shock::shock::shock:

YouTube has taught me that angry fat children shouldn't play video games!!

Thing's i've learnt from youtube:

I really really want to borrow someone's WRX and an abandoned airfield someday

Never buy a Lion from Harrolds london, they get too big!

George Bush spent most of his time in office with his foot in his mouth.

Rick Astley is never ever gonna go away, we're stuck with him for good!

If you are going to rob a bottle shop, make sure you sort a way out before you go in through the roof!

There exists a Lingerie Football League! Thats right fellas Search for LFL (sorry wife's)

And typing "booty shake" into the search window will entertain the average aussie bloke for HOURS!

Oh how i love youtube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back