Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW so many different stories & adventures.

I think I am pretty boring compared to most of you but here goes -

Given birth to 4 gorgeous children, all natural, drug free births & survived having them all within 5yrs (AHHH the nappies)

HOW DID YOU SURVIVE?? Seriously... sometimes I feel like just the 3 in 5 years is doing my head in as much as I love them to bits :p

WOW so many different stories & adventures.

I think I am pretty boring compared to most of you but here goes -

Given birth to 4 gorgeous children, all natural, drug free births & survived having them all within 5yrs (AHHH the nappies)
Left home at 15
Have been a wildlife carer since I was about 16
Saved my cousin from drowning when I was about 9 & he was about 3 & if any of you follow the NRL you would recognize his name Steve Turner.
Homeschooled my kids for the last 4yrs
Traveled around 90% of QLD but haven't seen much else :(

We're all Doggie fans in this house, so yeah I recognize his name!!! :)
Go BULLDOGS!!!

HOW DID YOU SURVIVE?? Seriously... sometimes I feel like just the 3 in 5 years is doing my head in as much as I love them to bits :p

LOL the funny part is I would do all that again in preference to homeschooling them, so much easier dealing with 4 little kids than 4 preteen - teenage kids day in day out & trying to be mum & teacher all at once. But as you say "I love them to bits" & I wouldn't have it any other way.

I've got an infraction, but I can't say why, or I'll get another one.

LOL the funny part is I would do all that again in preference to homeschooling them, so much easier dealing with 4 little kids than 4 preteen - teenage kids day in day out & trying to be mum & teacher all at once. But as you say "I love them to bits" & I wouldn't have it any other way.

Good on you for homeschooling though; how does that work out for you? I've wondered about it a bit myself.

Lol, couldn't you just walk around the tree? Every time a horse has chased me, I find the nearest tree and walk around it, it can't get you, lol.

This was a completely wild (in both senses of the word) stallion. He was large and clearly intending to kill me. I have no idea why.

I have sidestepped buffalo around a tree but being 4 meters up this tree was vastly superior to being at ground level. Believe me.

I have been to Papua New Guinea, Thailand, NZ, Bali, Fiji, around the USA and almost all the states/territories of Australia
I have survived being kicked out of home and school when I was 15
I have been a homeless at 17
I have finished a degree at uni and nearly finished my second
I have been a widow and single mum for nearly 3 years
I have been on daytime TV
I have met Danny Devito
I have had sex on a plane
I have jumped out a couple of planes
I have shot an M16
I have saved a life with CPR (his lips were literally blue when I found him)
I have a created an action plan for the zombie invasion
I have had heart surgery
I have had 4 cars (2 of them new) in my 4 years of driving
I have moved 10 times in the last 10 years

all I can think of....

I have moved house 25 times in the last 21 years andcountries once.
I have been thru a 7.1 earthquake.
I have skydived, assailed, bungy jumped twice, hand glidedand parasailed, tramped in knee deep snow, stood under freezing waterfalls and had the ***** scared out of me by a penguin.
I have a degree and a diploma.
I have two kids, both c-sections, first one dam near killedus both, second time round it was easier lol.
I spent my 20’s partying till dawn.
I have laughed so hard my tummy muscles hurt for days.
And I’m not even half way thru life yet!

I have read all the scales and tails issues published so far,
I have saved a girl who's hair had caught on fire from being to close to a lighted candle,
I have got a few bulls eye with a 65 pound bow, and a 22 gun,
I have hit all clay plates, but one out of 5 with a shotgun,
I have lived in a 10 meter house bus with 9 other people for 4 years,
I have been homeschooled my whole life,
I have helped build a house,
I have started with a friend of mine to make a log cabin, never finished it because we ran out of logs but got a good part of it done,

Attachments

• Zombie-treadmil-defense.jpg
    Zombie-treadmil-defense.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 111
I've (accidentally) stepped on an Eastern Brown.
I've (accidentally) stepped on a few stingrays.
I've skydived a few times.
I've made 2 children.
I've married an amazing woman.
I've broken numerous bones through misadventure but none BEFORE I was 18.
I've swam with dolphins.
I've walked on beaches where mine are the only footprints.
I've lived a happy life.

I have started with a friend of mine to make a log cabin, never finished it because we ran out of logs but got a good part of it done,

Then get some more logs. Sounds like a good project.

Last edited:
A mate of mine got owned by a big stallion badly, he had to get rescued by a troopy. He went back and shot every brown horse he could see lol.

This was a completely wild (in both senses of the word) stallion. He was large and clearly intending to kill me. I have no idea why.

I have sidestepped buffalo around a tree but being 4 meters up this tree was vastly superior to being at ground level. Believe me.

Oh dear, how sad.... I hope the young person came out of it ok

You know what people....we don't have to do extraordinary things in life to be happy...I'm a very indoors person, and yet I love my life....

few broken ribs broken arms and a stuffed knee he is a damn lucky boy... rode a scooter onto the road in front of the bus -.-

the creepy part though at like lunch time the day it happened my teacher is like i had a dream that u got hit buy a bus last night, im like ok haha weird...
then 3hrs later i witnessed that happen!
poor bus driver :(

i have danced to the hot potato with the wiggles when i was little
i have been on the radio
i have had a poem published in a book
i have been horseriding for 14 yrs
im now a qualified coach
i have been zorbing
i have moved out of home
i have got engaged
i have now brought a house
i have been on a cruise ship (noumea,isle of pines, lifu)
have been to uluru and darwin
have been to nz
been whale watching and had the mother whale sit under the boat while the bubby played right next to us
have seen crocs jump out of the water
have trained my own doggies to do lots of tricks
i have fallen off my friends horse and knocked myself out and had to go to the hospital
i have re arranged my hip muscles coming off a horse
have had a fractured arm
had concussion a few times
ridden my bike head on into a tree...
discovered that atv's and me dont mix well
i own pretty much all the herps i want with a few exceptions
i have broken toes quite a few times
i have fallen off a moving tractor (i was on the back throwing hay ) in a paddock of very crazy ponies
i have survived depression

and now i have housework to do.........

ive been on channel9, channel 7,channel 10, and ABC and Gem
ive toured VIC and NSW singing
we won the national singing championships
umm
met many different recording artists
sang with Jimmy Barens etc
got 8 pet lizards!
umm yer.. thats my life haha
oh i got into the top 3% of Australia in a Geography test... lol i think i did that through remembering snake localities haha
ive moved high schools and won and award at a awards night dinner thing after only being there 4 weeks! O.O

umm yer thats bout it haha :D

I shaved my beard. Now maybe I should be known as 'The Artist Formerly Known As Beard'.

The only problem was that my beard and chest hair meet up, so I didn't know where to stop shaving( I don't have the gold chain to mark the end point) so I began shaving my chest and once I started I had to continue, had to be symetrical. A shaved chest and hairy abdomen just looked silly, so, I had to keep going. Again, the appearence of a hair free upper half and a 'manly' lower region was something to be seen, so the 'frank and beans' had to become sans hair.

Have you ever seen a hairless man but he has retained the hairy legs???

They needed to be cleaned up too.

So, here I am, beardless and smooth bodied, well the front half anyway.

This may or may not be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back