Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shaved my beard. Now maybe I should be known as 'The Artist Formerly Known As Beard'.

The only problem was that my beard and chest hair meet up, so I didn't know where to stop shaving( I don't have the gold chain to mark the end point) so I began shaving my chest and once I started I had to continue, had to be symetrical. A shaved chest and hairy abdomen just looked silly, so, I had to keep going. Again, the appearence of a hair free upper half and a 'manly' lower region was something to be seen, so the 'frank and beans' had to become sans hair.

Have you ever seen a hairless man but he has retained the hairy legs???

They needed to be cleaned up too.

So, here I am, beardless and smooth bodied, well the front half anyway.

This may or may not be true.

Good lord Beard...

I wondered what the distant sparkle was... :p

This was a completely wild (in both senses of the word) stallion. He was large and clearly intending to kill me. I have no idea why.

I have sidestepped buffalo around a tree but being 4 meters up this tree was vastly superior to being at ground level. Believe me.

You really don't know why the horse wanted to kill you.... :lol: ..... oh come on Steve, look in the mirror baby !!! :lol:
Sorry, couldn't resist that comment.... :lol: but you know I really like you... ;)

Was born in England, spent my first birthday, and took my first steps in Canada.
Been to Sydney, Melbourne, Tasmania, Wales, France, Spain, Gibraltar, Malta, Egypt, Singapore, Dubai, Honolulu, America, South Africa, and the Canary Isles to name a few.
Had heart surgery (had a hole in my heart till about six years ago)
Been a chauffeur for a Limo company (few stories I won't tell from that job!!)
Been a kennel maid, Riding School assistant, Machinist, Check-out chick, and Switchboard operator.
Had an accident on horseback that left me with Agoraphobia.
Been a Brownie-Guide Leader and Assistant Region commisioner in the Guiding Association.
Got three wonderful kids, all grown up now, and are all my best mates.
The youngest was a home birth, BEST way to have 'em! it was the best experience.
I looked after my precious Dad who developed Alzheimer's, kept him home with me for as long as I could till it affected my health, then the family told me it was time to allow him to be looked after by carers in an Aged Care facility. I still continued his care as much as I could, and towards the end, visited him daily to feed him his dinners. He was a very special man to me, and it was the hardest thing ever to lose him, he passed last March, six days before his 85th birthday. RIP Dad.
I survived a massive overdose I took, came within a hairs breadth of dying, spent two days on the critical list as part of a six day stay in ICU.

Haha I can't compare with beard but...

In my (now, its my birthday today) 24 years of life I've done...

Skydived solo a few times.
Obtained a pilots license by the age of 16.
Completed one degree and in third year of another.
Spent a total of $70,000 on cars without having a job.
Totaled the first of the two cars accidentally.
Very recently I purchased a big block of land in Greenvale, Victoria.
Been on the radio a few times including interviews and my band playing live.
Been on TV lots.
My band is playing the Hi-Fi bar this month in Melbourne! (a top venue for international artists)

I shaved my beard. Now maybe I should be known as 'The Artist Formerly Known As Beard'.

The only problem was that my beard and chest hair meet up, so I didn't know where to stop shaving( I don't have the gold chain to mark the end point) so I began shaving my chest and once I started I had to continue, had to be symetrical. A shaved chest and hairy abdomen just looked silly, so, I had to keep going. Again, the appearence of a hair free upper half and a 'manly' lower region was something to be seen, so the 'frank and beans' had to become sans hair.

Have you ever seen a hairless man but he has retained the hairy legs???

They needed to be cleaned up too.

So, here I am, beardless and smooth bodied, well the front half anyway.

This may or may not be true.

You are going to need a butt load of nappy rash powder to kill the itch once the hair starts to grow back.
You poor guy!

You are going to need a butt load of nappy rash powder to kill the itch once the hair starts to grow back.
You poor guy!

Na, I'll just lather up with baby oil daily ;)

Smooth and slippery.

oh and i met the mclemonts and tammin sursok....

Oooooooooooo, Tammin sursuck hey :)

'Spose thats'd be a thrill how home and away fans.

Last edited:
Na, I'll just lather up with baby oil daily ;)

Smooth and slippery.

Okkkkkay.....now excuse me while I go and slam my hand in the front door in an effort to distract myself from that little mental image.:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Ive had an interesting life

Nothing much to change

So many sunsets in so many places left to taste

I have bungey jumped the biggest drop in South Africa - did not cure my fear of heights
I have cage dived with Great Whites - did not cure my fear of sharks in the surf
I have volunteered in South Africa, South America and Thailand at wildlife rescue centres and been with some amazing wild animals and witness the aftermath of some of the cruelest people on earth keeping exotic pets :(
I have been volunteering as an animal ambulance driver and still am amazed at the limited care some people give to both wildlife and domestic animals - i have managed not to assault any of these people - to this point
I have seen the happiest and most humble of people in the poorest of countries
I have fallen in love with my stimson and amazed at how much attitude and personality he has

Age 23, I have:

Been to New Zealand three times
Shot many guns and rifles
Had my sternum broken (by the guy I later married)
Gotten married
Bought a House
Fallen of a motorbike
Nearly sat on a tiger snake
Raised a kangaroo joey
Raised a baby rosella
Been assaulted by a drug********** woman who then proceeded to repeatedly stab her housemate for not helping her (i was only 14)
Taken up and quit smoking
King hit my brother
Been suspended from APS

Close but I'm taller ;)

What an amazing coincidence: I look just like Scarlett Johanssen, only shorter. And slightly more different in the face. And possibly build. Actually... maybe not at all... ;)

I have done a list of things I would like to do from the list of things you guys have done.

I bet that doesnt include having your sternum broken,... I highly recommend against it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back