Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you have to wear the brace connected to your collar bones?

No I didnt - I should correct myself sorry, I didnt break my sternum I cracked part of it.
Still painful as hell and took over 5 years to recover.

You really don't know why the horse wanted to kill you.... :lol: ..... oh come on Steve, look in the mirror baby !!! :lol:
Sorry, couldn't resist that comment.... :lol: but you know I really like you... ;)

LOL He was the only horse I ever met who found me so ugly that I needed to be exterminated! But then again there were the buff, the pigs, the crocs, the dogs, the plane pilot, the ex........

Maybe you're onto something there Annie :)

I shaved my beard. Now maybe I should be known as 'The Artist Formerly Known As Beard'.

The only problem was that my beard and chest hair meet up, so I didn't know where to stop shaving( I don't have the gold chain to mark the end point) so I began shaving my chest and once I started I had to continue, had to be symetrical. A shaved chest and hairy abdomen just looked silly, so, I had to keep going. Again, the appearence of a hair free upper half and a 'manly' lower region was something to be seen, so the 'frank and beans' had to become sans hair.

Have you ever seen a hairless man but he has retained the hairy legs???

They needed to be cleaned up too.

So, here I am, beardless and smooth bodied, well the front half anyway.

This may or may not be true.

I have read more disturbing things. But not many.

Not many at all.

I got drunk on radio once. It was great the cops supplied the booze, so I tried to get rid of as much of it as I could : )

They were trying to show how different amounts of booze result in different readings. So we kept getting breathalysed through out the
experiment. It started at 7 in the morning and I was ****efaced by 9.30 am. Excellent outcome. That was on Cairns radio 4CAFM with
Locco ( for locals)

I got drunk on radio once. It was great the cops supplied the booze, so I tried to get rid of as much of it as I could : )

They were trying to show how different amounts of booze result in different readings. So we kept getting breathalysed through out the
experiment. It started at 7 in the morning and I was ****efaced by 9.30 am. Excellent outcome. That was on Cairns radio 4CAFM with
Locco ( for locals)

You sound like a lot of fun.
Next time I'm in the top end we should meet.

Imagine the head lines!!!!

You sound like a lot of fun.
Next time I'm in the top end we should meet.

Imagine the head lines!!!!

Last time I made the headlines it was front page saying I drank me own urine, LMAO
I'm in if you are : )

Locco ( for locals)

I've only ever been drunk at work once: I was working as a hostess that night for a vintage car group, a small function, and midway through shifts our chef noticed a new brand of tequila on the top shelf of the bar. Being young and a little silly we all decided to see if the guarantee of "22 standard drinks" on the bottle was correct.
I can't remember much of that night, but there was a rather profuse letter of thanks from the car group waiting at the front office for me when I arrived for my next shift two days later; apparently they had a blast and (evidently) so did I.
There were 24 standard drinks. We wrote it down, and paid for the bottle from our tips...

We got free coffees for 2.5 hours to sober us up. But then we had a function to attend with more free alcohol.
Probably my best day at work ever. Get drunk and stay drunk cos it's required of you.

Also the cops had to pay my cab fare home cos they got me drunk : ) Winning!

The next day hurt a lot tho

We got free coffees for 2.5 hours to sober us up. But then we had a function to attend with more free alcohol.
Probably my best day at work ever. Get drunk and stay drunk cos it's required of you.

Also the cops had to pay my cab fare home cos they got me drunk : ) Winning!

The next day hurt a lot tho

I'd probably ask to see their hand cuffs....*sigh*..or do they all use zip ties these days?...*pouts*

Handcuffs hurt (different day) he he

Hey that reminds me, stole a horse once : )

Last edited:
Last edited:
Crap! Was he ok?

few broken ribs broken arms and a stuffed knee he is a damn lucky boy... rode a scooter onto the road in front of the bus -.-

the creepy part though at like lunch time the day it happened my teacher is like i had a dream that u got hit buy a bus last night, im like ok haha weird...
then 3hrs later i witnessed that happen!
poor bus driver :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back