Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePython

Reaction score
This year I am determined to breed my Diamonds(who didn't go last year) and my black and golds(first go at it).

What is the pair of herps you are most hoping to breed this year?

Cheers

Luke

I must say i'm really hoping to breed my centralian blue tongues, never bred them before.

i am hoping to get my olives to breed but all i am really determind to breed is my childreni as the olives may need another year.

my childreni, Im putting them together tomorrow.

is that ur woma in ur avatar ad? if so very nice

thanks ricko, he's an absolute gem!

adult or juvie? are they for future breeding possibly?

hatchling uluru form, banding like a wa bhp.

It's a secret...Ricko knows...but if I succeed I will **** my pants with excitement and everyone will know about it.

ad did u get it of southerx reptiles? or is it very similar? and yes cant wait sxe hope it works lol

It's a secret...Ricko knows...but if I succeed I will poo my pants with excitement and everyone will know about it.

Ohhh go on... ya gotta tell us now :D

Yeah come on Sxe spill your guts, you might get a few tips, or orders.

will definetly get orders i think and maybe a few tips hear and there i would reckon

Well?
It's pointless to tell everyone it's a secret.

will definetly get orders i think and maybe a few tips hear and there i would reckon

so hes becoming a waitress now? :roll:

very funny i like it. but no thats not it.

I don't want to talk it up, there's a high chance I'll fail...and I think there is only one guy on here who can give me pointers, he already has a PM waiting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back