Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said dragons everyone last time I checked dogs and velosoraptors and geckos arnt dragon. I already have a frill neck and they sell for a good price so I might do them. So I'm answering my own question seeing as how no one as a serious answer

Are frilles classed as a dragon? I'd rather a velosoraptor but I'll settle with a pair of frilles.

I can tell someone was watching 73 last night, ahaha Jurassic Park :)

Of course wouldn't miss it for the world ;) I was actually at dinner with the missus and watched it in the car on the way home, I never new there was a 3rd one out the raptors grew feathers lol

Last edited:
Magruber, there really aren't any dragon species you can breed that are going to make you a motza... Frillies probably fetch the most $$ at the moment - but even then it's not much and it all depends on what you mean when you say "a good return".

Good luck in your endeavour at becoming a reptile breeding millionaire.

Are frilles classed as a dragon? I'd rather a velosoraptor but I'll settle with a pair of frilles.

Yes, they are classed as a dragon sp.

Are frilles classed as a dragon?

They're Agamids so I think they would count as dragons.

I hardly ever see these guys in the hobby so they'd go for a pretty good price I reckon. Might be costly to feed a pair though
green-dragon.jpg

Moloch horridus and possibly double factor leatherback= silk back bearded dragons

please before u start breeding anything , learn how to look after what u allready have . go look at his past posts and u will see what i mean .

Sometimes the most expensive ones are harder to sell because not everyone wants to pay that much or have that kind of money laying around. You should be looking to do it more for the enjoyment than making a profit. I'd suggest finding a breed you really like and stick with that. Just be prepared to fork out some coin if there is any problems in the whole venture. Not everything runs smoothly

You asked what is the most expensive dragon so you can breed and make money. You just threw out the hobby factor. Anyways goodluck with making your millions ;)

No one in Australia is breeding the Giant Greman Dragons.

Plenty of money to be made there for the first person to cornetr the market.

My ex dragon in law certainly knows how to spend money faster than she can make it. She might be a bit past breeding age though and her husbandry requirements will quickly send you mad.

Ooooohhhhh yeah baby.

Would give my left nad for a Firedrake

Can you breed me a velociraptor I've seriously always wanted one, I'll pay big money.

Serious question are Frilles classed as a dragon? I've been looking for hatchlings for a while.

Yes they are there called frilled dragons. And there up for sale soon I know a few breeders that are siting on quiet a few hatchies. And yeah not exspencive dragon I have seen was the lake err dragon that urs had for sale. From memory it was like 2500 each but hey good luck making money when the economy is in the **** hats of to you of you do.
I made my first million out of dragons. Easy!
Start with the bearded & move onto the netted..:D

And James same as me I made my first million of beardies then I went to water dragons not netteds that must of been my problem.

Cheers Brenton

Profit on dragons? Wouldn't most of them eat more than you make from selling them lol?

Am I the only one that read the thread title with like a Russian accent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back