Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha..awesome. 'what is most expensive dragon, moose and skweerl'..gonna be talking like that for days now, comrad.

There really is no money in dragons. Esp. the small ones. Perhaps as bearded dragon morphs progress you might make some cash. Frill Neck Dragons seem to hold value quite well but people either seem to breed easily or not at all.

imo all the money is in snakes, with a little to be made in gecko morphs, rare skinks/geckos with a select few people.

There really is no money in dragons. Esp. the small ones. Perhaps as bearded dragon morphs progress you might make some cash. Frill Neck Dragons seem to hold value quite well but people either seem to breed easily or not at all.

imo all the money is in snakes, with a little to be made in gecko morphs, rare skinks/geckos with a select few people.

people breeding? amazing!! ;)

From what I've heard/read, the best way to make money in reptiles is to breed rats...

The money is in morphs, not dragons. Just breed regular dragons and call them 'yellow mouthed grey spikes, het for insomnia'.

What juvinils sell for the highest price out of the dragon species ?

What juvinils sell for the highest price out of the dragon species ?

Have you read anyone's responses Magruber..?

I think you have a lot to learn in regards to reptile keeping (judging by your previous threads about keeping various lizard species together), before you even think about breeding - especially to make $$$...

There is no money in breeding dragons, and even if you were to somehow breed them, once potential buyers do a little background check on your threads, which shows you are basically only interested in money and don't know which species can cohabitate, they will surely not go through with the sale..

As I said before, good luck in your endeavour at becoming a reptile breeding millionaire.

If you want to make money out of the reptile industry get into the products/food supply side of things, people will always need equipment to house their herps and food to feed them.
More and more people are getting into keeping and breeding, that means the prices reptiles go for will steadily decline due to the 1000's being bred, but all these reptiles need enclosures and food, it doesn't take a genius to see which market has more potential for profit and growth

If you want to make money out of the reptile industry get into the products/food supply side of things, people will always need equipment to house their herps and food to feed them.
More and more people are getting into keeping and breeding, that means the prices reptiles go for will steadily decline due to the 1000's being bred, but all these reptiles need enclosures and food, it doesn't take a genius to see which market has more potential for profit and growth

Apparently.... it does

Someone kill this thread please Collin or Fay where are you.

Cheers Brenton

Yes they are there called frilled dragons. And there up for sale soon I know a few breeders that are siting on quiet a few hatchies.

Any chance you can give me PM with details or let me know when there ready..

i would say if you want to be millionaire breed komodos. When you get them to breed surely you will be rich or broke. good luck when you do get them to breed pm me and i will get a few of ya

Just read your other posts and was thinking if you bred some dragons that could live outside in a bucket in 35 degree weather then maybe you could make money. Afterall there is always people out there with to much money and not enough common sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back